Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

FU--------------------------- I need help

Creator: JakofAllSpaydes September 27, 2011 3:02am
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
JakofAllSpaydes's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 3:02am | Report
SO i spent like a while making a new build....

and then mobafire thinks that its funny to go back to when i started and completely delete everything.

Like, it literally went back. And yes i saved because I viewed my draft many times. And then it ****s the whole thing up and goes back to only intro.

PLEASE IM BEGGIN YOU GUYS ADD A RETURN OR GO BACK TOOL.
=.=

I'm very mad right now. Dont wanna write a build for a long time now.

RAGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 3:03am | Report
Which guide is it?
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 3:04am | Report
it's called I've got mah oranges - Jungleplank
Thx to Jhoi, nyoike, xiao, Jeffy40Hands, AlexPT, Wafflewarrior, Wrath and myself for the sigs <33333
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 3:09am | Report
i saved and tried to view it. and then it started to lag a bit, so i waited, but it didnt load. so i closed it and went to my profile, but everything disappeared T_T
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 3:12am | Report
and also, how the **** does it go backwards....Like, i kinda understand if everythin was just deleted, but, it went back to when i first started. I even uploaded new images and everything. Somehow, it went back, and i am kinda annoyed by it :(
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 3:18am | Report
Unfortunately I'm not seeing anything in the database other than the introduction. I'm not sure what happened :( We only store one revision, because if we stored multiple revisions for every guide on the site we'd never have enough space. I'm really sorry you lost your work :(

So you clicked save, then clicked view... And it never loaded? Then you continued to work on your guide and save and then none of that work got saved? Did you get a popup after clicking save that said it was properly saved?
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 7:48am | Report
I saved before, and after ever chapter. I finished skill sequence, and then i saved and view to look at my work, then it lagged for a bit, then it went back to like, the very start, before all the other saves, and yes, the message popped up
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 8:34am | Report
I'm sorry I don't know how that happened :( I haven't had this issue reported by anyone else before. You are absolutely sure that you got the "Your guide has been saved!" pop up EVERY time you clicked save? And then when you went to view your guide, after saving, you saw all your work there? Don't assume, but did you actually look and you without a doubt saw your work displayed on the guide page?
JakofAllSpaydes
<Editor>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 9:23am | Report
yes. I did. I viewed the guide draft page many times.

I saved after every chapter, but after i finished skill sequence, it didnt save, and nothing popped up. So i closed it and re-opened mobafire, and when i went to check, everything reverted....
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 27, 2011 12:48pm | Report
:/ hope this gets resolved and prevent from this happening again.

just an fyi, always save your work in a word or notepad or something document :P

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide