Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Guide rollback, account compromised??

Creator: NeonPig April 23, 2017 10:03am
NeonPig
<Member>
NeonPig's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2017 10:03am | Report
Hello, I have no idea where to get support from so I guess here is where it goes? I have a guide in progress for Xayah. http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/7-8-how-to-get-a-pentakill-featuring-xayah-504444

I was so confused about what the hell happened to it and thought I somehow messed up everything but I noticed that the situational items names were changed to "bla". This is obviously a human interaction (not me). I'm guessing my account got hacked or breached or something... The sight went down when I was saving a version so maybe someone got in then or something idk because Im certain my password is impossible guess... The hacker person deleted the intro and moved everything around, deleting parts.

To note - I have never given anyone my password, and no one has access to this account apart from me. I've been on my pc all day, no one in real life has trolled me or anything...

I was wondering if the guide could get a rollback to a previous version? :( I have since changed my password. Thanks...
Dash
<Member>
Dash's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 23, 2017 10:33am | Report
Hey there,

We should be able to roll the guide back for you I'll send a PM along in a moment :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide