That's not what I was talking about, Searz. o_o
By stacking BT I meant the bonus AD and Lifesteal you get from minion kills and stuff :P
BT gives 60 attack damage and 15 % lifesteal. HOWEVER, when stacked up, you get 100 dmg and 25% lifesteal. When creating a guide, and putting a Bloodthirster in there, you get 100 dmg from it, however only 15% lifesteal. That's the fault I'm pointing at :P
By stacking BT I meant the bonus AD and Lifesteal you get from minion kills and stuff :P
BT gives 60 attack damage and 15 % lifesteal. HOWEVER, when stacked up, you get 100 dmg and 25% lifesteal. When creating a guide, and putting a Bloodthirster in there, you get 100 dmg from it, however only 15% lifesteal. That's the fault I'm pointing at :P
Check out my comprehensive guide for Jax !!
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
-
Make sure to hit that +Rep button if I helped you out, and you feel I deserve it! :)
I skim-read too much >.>
"Blizzard spoke thus; Thou shalt not BM. And the players replied Nay, I shall Play my hand with Lethal already on the board. And so Blizzard sent unto them this Brawl of Yogg, As a lesson for their sins of Pride and Greed, for he is the Prophet of Madness and RNG. On that day, the tavern descended into an era of chaos and darkness, until the weekend passed and everyone forgot all about it. Amen. Book of SMOrc, Verse 20, Chapter 4." - Feam T
You need to log in before commenting.


Kirluu~
EDIT:
Just stumbled upon Bloodthirster. This part is about the Build/Guide creator, though. The stats seem to be fine, but when adding a BT, saving and viewing at least, I don't get the full 25 %, but only 15%. Since the 100 damage is counted in, it makes absolutely no sense that the 25% lifesteal isn't also calculated in, when it is also part of the BT stacking. :P