Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

MOBAFire bugging on Firefox

Creator: Jebus McAzn February 22, 2011 1:42pm
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2011 1:42pm | Report
I normally use Firefox to browse, and MOBAFire has been glitching a lot lately for me. For example, when I quote someone, it stays as a white box that you type text in instead of the regular black box. I can't click on build links in the top 10. Drop-down icons don't work, whether it's in text or in a build. Right now I'm typing on Google Chrome, and it works fine.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2011 1:47pm | Report
I don't have that problem and I'm using firefox.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2011 1:51pm | Report
Interesting. I was thinking it might be the browser, but all my other sites work fine on Firefox - it's only MOBAFire that's acting weird.
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2011 2:39pm | Report
Outdated java/flash player perhaps? I think the comment windows are either flash or java.
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2011 2:49pm | Report
Perhaps.
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 22, 2011 5:50pm | Report
It sounds like the javascript is not working for you, as those are all things that would happen when javascript is disabled. I suggest doing a full cache clear in your browser and trying again. If it is still bugging out, try disabling all your addons and see if one of those is causing trouble. If that still doesn't help, bring up the javascript error console (ctrl + shift + j), select the "Errors" tab, clear all the errors, and then load a page where you are having these issues and let me know what errors appear there :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide