Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Mobafire makes my cellphone run slowly

Creator: Ekki December 9, 2016 8:23am
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2016 8:23am | Report
Ever since I came back to the site I haven't been able to log in to my account on my cellphone (a samsung galaxy core prime, if the model is of any use) due to the terrible lag it causes to the device. That means it takes time to scroll, to react to clicks and to close when I give up and decide to close the site. I'm guessing it's caused by a new ad because the lag spikes whenever a sound notification appears/disappears on the top of the screen (the cellphone notifies me that something within chrome is using the speaker).
Vapora Dark
<Perfectionist>
Vapora Dark's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2016 8:46am | Report
Same here. For like 2 weeks now I haven't been able to log in since the page crashes and reloads repeatedly every time I click the username or password box. If I try to browse it while logged out each page usually crashes and reloads 2-3 times each while browsing it too. I've basically given up trying to use MOBAFire on my phone at this point, it's just not practical.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2016 9:53am | Report
On a slight different note, but still about site optimization, I noticed that animated gifs make guides pretty damn heavy, maybe you guys can find a tool that helps reduce the prodblem? I personally think that gifs hidden under spoilers shouldn't load until the spoiler tab is opened.

Don't even know if this suggestion makes sense but hey #atleastItried
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
utopus
<Veteran>
utopus's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 9, 2016 1:10pm | Report
I have the same problem - there's not a whole lot of love for mobile users
If I helped you out, be sure to throw me a +Rep!
-

My Soraka Guide | My Review Service

Thanks a lot for the sig, jhoi! :)
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 12, 2016 2:09pm | Report
I'll run some tests on my mobile phone in the near future to determine the exact issue(s) and then work with the devs to improve on the current situation, thanks for the heads up

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide