Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Problem with the new Builder

Creator: SixSonatas January 8, 2011 4:57pm
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
SixSonatas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2011 4:57pm | Report
So... I officially switched my Taric guide over to the new Builder format (with built-in Table of Contents) but half of my work ended up being WIPED since the other chapters didn't LOAD yet before I clicked the Publish button. Whatever loaded got published and the rest of the unloaded stuff poofed into nothing.

Now, I did backup my old Taric guide format expecting an incident like this, but I did add extra information and new formatting for the new Builder, and to see that work just disappear due to a slow internet just sucks. Is there a way to get back what I had? There was a point where the guide was full, just some BBCode needed touching up on, which I did and then half of my guide poofed due to lack of loading in the editing screen.

If it's not retrievable then I'll just switch over to the new formatting another time... but it would've been nice to have it formatted now so that I don't have to use time later to format it AGAIN.

Yay. Gone.
Super old vet that almost never goes on Mobafire anymore. Contact me in game @ SixSonatas and Mobafire chat (NA).
Pokimoki
<Member>
Pokimoki's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2011 5:01pm | Report
Hmm. Moba retrieved lost builds before, i'm pretty sure they can find yours. :)
Making a new build.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2011 5:33pm | Report
What I'm worried about is that the database may not have stored it since it never fully finished publishing. Did you save a draft of this at any point in time?
hypershatter
<Member>
hypershatter's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2011 5:37pm | Report
i got problems where i save and publish multiple times but it wont show up as published. so i get the **** about draft mode.
SixSonatas
<Veteran>
SixSonatas's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 8, 2011 8:24pm | Report
It was fully published with a few BBCode errors that I quickfixed, so if the database does save EVERY publish, it can be retrieved, I hope that's the case!! >.<

@Hypershatter, same thing about my guide being a draft due to slow saves >.<!
Super old vet that almost never goes on Mobafire anymore. Contact me in game @ SixSonatas and Mobafire chat (NA).
P.DiddyXD
<Member>
P.DiddyXD's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2011 1:43am | Report
hey guys, im not sure if my build is visible to everyone; ive had a few problems with 5v5 builds and i had to redo it a few times (again and again cos it wouldnt save) but ive finally got everthing on the page, only thing it keeps saying that i am yet to 'publish my build' since it is now considered 'a draft'. The problem is that if i publish again, i seem to lose my team 2 heroes (from the 5v5 builds). So i hav just left it as draft, im just not sure anyone can see or vote on it.
Shadowcom
<Member>
Shadowcom's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2011 10:22am | Report
Well can anyone help me here I'm wondering how everyone gets images of the Mastery Tree on their guide. Because it seems I can't get it on mine. Can anyone Help?
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 10, 2011 12:18pm | Report
This isn't the thread to post it in - you guys should make a separate thread for that.

Shadowcom: Occasionally MOBAFire will bug and not show mastery images - you're not doing anything wrong. It should fix itself.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide