Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Question about guide titles

Creator: Akpalah January 29, 2011 8:37am
Akpalah
<Member>
Akpalah's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 29, 2011 8:37am | Report
Hello everyone! I decided to try to make a team-buil-guide of 5 of my most played champions (Ashe, Nasus, ...) but I came across a problem. If I call my build "Nasus Off-Tank build", I can't have a separate name for "Ashe Carry DPS build", because it's called Nasus Off-Tank Build... Now I'm sure I'm just missing something, so could anyone help me? :-)

Edit: Oh and another thing is weird: The chapters where I should write my information on my item choice and such, has the information written of my Nasus build?
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2011 1:37am | Report
Why wouldn't you just post 5 separate guides? And I don't understand your second question :(
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 30, 2011 9:06am | Report
I think what you're saying is that you expect there to be a different "guide" for each champion.

Only the champion statistics (runes, items, masteries, skill order) "swap out" when you click on a different champion in a team. The guide always remains the same - basically, you can't have 5 different guides on the same page and have them all "switch out" when you click on a different champ in your team.

What you can do is just to write guides for all five champions and just write them one after the other - but like Matt said, why wouldn't you just post 5 separate guides? :P
Akpalah
<Member>
Akpalah's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 4:42am | Report
Ah I thought I could write a whole team-build-guide, that would explain the entire team as well... But if it's only to show the amount of hp / mana they'd have, it's indeed better to go for 5 separate guides...

How is it possible to have over 5000 words in one guide though? :D
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 4:58am | Report
Take a look at other guides :) You'll be surprised at how quickly you'll burn through 5000 characters. It sounds a lot more daunting than it really is.
Akpalah
<Member>
Akpalah's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 1:21pm | Report
Why does it say "Team 1" by the way? Sounds pretty useless to me :)
FlashJ
<Administrator>
FlashJ's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 31, 2011 2:23pm | Report
We used to support team titles in the display, however very few people setup complete 5 v 5 teams and even less used the team names so the support for that particular feature has slipped. If you enter it, it will still be saved but it doesn't display in very many places (if anywhere) on the site.
"There's a joke here somewhere, and its on me."

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide