Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

"View guide" Bug

Creator: FalseoGod May 25, 2012 8:18am
4 posts - page 1 of 1
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2012 8:18am | Report
Hello,

I'm currently writing a guide for Swain, and for a little bit now I've been having this weird bug: if I click "view", it only loads the cheat sheet. I've been working on the Item and Ingame guide: laning phase chapters, and that's when the bug started. I'm not sure what's wrong tho :s

Robo Ninja Monky
<Member>
Robo Ninja Monky's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 25, 2012 8:20am | Report
I can't see my updated items in my cheat sheet, everything else shows up though. I even deleted the build and remade it (the cheat sheet that is) and clicked "view" to check if it worked. It shows a blank space where the items should be...I'm scared to ever hit publish again...lol.
Deleted.
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2012 12:26am | Report
Try again now. There were some issues with caching and revisions and I have made some modifications to revision handling. If you still have any problems viewing your revision changes please let me know.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 26, 2012 6:24am | Report
It's working perfectly, thank you very much ^^

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide