Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Recent Recommendations Isn't Updating?

Creator: Mowen March 6, 2011 9:23am
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 6, 2011 9:23am | Report
My guide New Player FAQ was recommended yesterday afternoon. I've been waiting to see if it's just taking a while to update the home page but it doesn't seem to be. IIRC I haven't seen it change in a while, so I thought something might be wrong with it.

I looked and didn't see anyone else pointing this out, even though I figured if this was going wrong other people would've complained already. I can't seem to find the "known problems" thread though... >.> Sorry if you already knew about this.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2011 7:03pm | Report
Did a little testing and it appears that something's wrong with the module. I'll see about a fix.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2011 12:05am | Report
bump :( Sorry it was getting pretty far down and still isn't fixed...
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2011 12:27am | Report
Mowen, give the man some time! He just went through some huge server issues, and all I have to say is that he's been doin' a lot of work on the site. Just wait, ;)

Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2011 12:34am | Report
Obviously they will deal with the most important issues first, but I didn't want them to forget about it since it was almost all the way down the page... also it's been like this even before server issues D:

Nah it's cool I <3 you Matt keep up the good work :D

I know other stuff has been higher priority for you, and the server issues were a nightmare, address this when you have the time! ^.^
wRAthoFVuLK
<Altruistic Artist>
wRAthoFVuLK's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2011 3:46am | Report
Mowen wrote:

I know other stuff has been higher priority for you, and the server issues were a nightmare, but address this NOW! ^.^

What's actually going through her mind ^_^

jks <3

Good thing you brought this up Mowen, idk if anyone else woulda noticed it for a while

Thanks to TRUeLM, Plastictree, Scrax, Xiaowiriamu, foggy12, JahGFX, jhoijhoi, msrobinson, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, MissMaw, and me :) for the sigs!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide