Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Remove team members?

Creator: Grimloe
February 9, 2013 11:30am
5 posts page 1 of 1 Forums » Site Support » Remove team members?
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Grimloe » February 9, 2013 11:30am | Report
I'm trying to get my team on this site to join the upcoming tournament, and I already had a team together from a past tournament. The team has dropped two and added three players since then, how do I remove the two players that are no longer on the team?
Grimloe's Forum Avatar

Grimloe
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Nighthawk » February 9, 2013 11:55am | Report
Unfortunately you can't right now, the admins are hopefully working on adding this since it's really needed and is a bit of an oversight, but unfortunately atm you'll have to create a new team.

Nighthawk's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Rep: Renowned (680)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mowen » February 9, 2013 2:55pm | Report
As Nighthawk said we can't edit them. If you unregister, edit your team, then re-register you will be good to go. Just make sure to do this before registration ends.
Mowen's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Production Coordinator>
Rep: Renowned (580)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Nighthawk » February 9, 2013 5:54pm | Report
Mowen wrote:

As Nighthawk said we can't edit them. If you unregister, edit your team, then re-register you will be good to go. Just make sure to do this before registration ends.

Hmmm? You can't edit teams atm, you have to create a new team ;o

Nighthawk's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Nighthawk
<Veteran>
Rep: Renowned (680)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mowen » February 9, 2013 10:48pm | Report
Ah well whatever, that. :P
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Mowen's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Mowen
<Production Coordinator>
Rep: Renowned (580)
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!