Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Search Function

Creator: Double Sb September 15, 2010 6:24pm
5 posts - page 1 of 1
Double Sb
<Member>
Double Sb's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2010 6:24pm | Report
Pretty self explanatory, I'd like a search function due to accidently posting information posted before, cause instead of making a new thread, it'd be easier to search for it to see if it has been posted before, rather than making a new thread :3.

Edit: I'd also like to add a co-author function. So others can team with their builds so they all edit it, make it better, of course you will have to choose wisely on who you want to co-op with.
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2010 6:43pm | Report
Yeah the search needs a lot of work. We have plans to improve it but there are a number of things that are more vital before we get there :(

Interesting idea on co-authoring. I am curious if people would take advantage of such a feature. Anyone interested in this feature?
Double Sb
<Member>
Double Sb's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 15, 2010 6:49pm | Report
Matt wrote:

Yeah the search needs a lot of work. We have plans to improve it but there are a number of things that are more vital before we get there :(

Interesting idea on co-authoring. I am curious if people would take advantage of such a feature. Anyone interested in this feature?

I know the search function would require some work, though it is very useful. :D. Should rename the thread due to the co-author request.
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 16, 2010 3:45am | Report
I love the co-author idea. Would make it possible to do much bigger projects without spending all your free-time sitting there; typing endless oceans of text.
Double Sb
<Member>
Double Sb's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep September 18, 2010 9:18pm | Report
Bump, Co-authoring idea must be spread :3.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide