Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Suggestion

Creator: Arkharan May 16, 2013 12:08am
9 posts - page 1 of 1
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 12:08am | Report
Whenever you go over someone's avatar the profile pop-up should always show on the left side.
Sometimes when I'm using my laptop is just goes out of the screen and I can't see it at all.

ty xaiolu for the sign :3
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 11:32am | Report
Mine actually always goes to the right... You're talking about the forum avatars right? Which browser are you using?

I think it's meant to go to the right so it doesn't cover up any of the forum post.
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 12:51pm | Report
If it's going to the right, it will usually clip out of the browser. It does on mine, but a simple mouse flick aligns it to the left.

Firefox here.
Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 1:10pm | Report
Lugignaf wrote:

If it's going to the right, it will usually clip out of the browser. It does on mine, but a simple mouse flick aligns it to the left.

Firefox here.

^ Same, if it goes to the right side I just move my mouse slightly and it goes to the left.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 1:28pm | Report
Tested on firefox and internet explorer, working #1. Besides it should always go on the left side or it's just going out of the screen. I know flickering the mouse a bit fix that, but a "standart" should be set for those things. And it should be fixed for better compatibility with chrome (A lot of people are using it).
I'm no expert in html, but websites usually should be optimised for at least ie/firefox/chrome and have some kind of standart behavior for those things (pop-up)

(currently using chrome mostly, lots of bugs)

Satella
<Member>
Satella's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 4:39pm | Report
Chrome is the new IE. Google gives very few ***** about standards compliance because they have a huge market share. Any web developer who's had to deal with Chrome's obnoxious middle-click bug that could've been addressed ages ago knows my pain.
Rewriting Riven Guide Useful Programs Thread Sig making
Pheyniex
<Member>
Pheyniex's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 4:51pm | Report
my chrome is fine. i'm a bit annoyed there isn't a 64bit version tough.

Sig made by elenah
Thalia Kael
<Inhouse Addict>
Thalia Kael's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 5:24pm | Report
What? It's supposed to go to the left? Mine always goes on the right no matter what, even if I move my mouse. It's not a problem though, my desktop monitor is big enough and laptop screen too. I use chrome
Thanks to FatelBlade, JEFFY40HANDS, Nyoike, TheNamelessBard, GrandmasterD, aviseras and koksei for the awesome signatures
Arkharan
<Member>
Arkharan's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 16, 2013 5:48pm | Report

What? It's supposed to go to the left? Mine always goes on the right no matter what, even if I move my mouse. It's not a problem though, my desktop monitor is big enough and laptop screen too. I use chrome

On 1366 x 768 it goes out of the screen. (pretty much a regular laptop resolution)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide