Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[Suggestion] - Ask a Diamond

Creator: Vynertje March 31, 2014 2:33am
1 2
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2014 2:33am | Report
Hi people,

you may or may not know about the weekly "Ask a Diamond" series on /r/summonerschool. Basically, it is a weekly megathread where anyone can ask questions related to the week's lane and diamond players can answer these.

Now, my suggestion is that we start something like this ourselves and announce it on the news page so we can get as many people to join in as we possibly can. It wouldn't require much work, just make a post in the General Discussion forums, announce it on the newspage and we're good to go. I bet there will be enough Diamond players willing to answer questions and considering the amount of questions are posted on threads like Lasty's jungle podcast and H4xdefender's tier list.
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2014 4:10am | Report
Lasty, You, H4x, (Special quests?), throotslshr, khazzy, persi (aka Siv HD CANADA)

I can't think of anyone else atm
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2014 4:15am | Report
If I'm not mistaken Ichi and Oxide are diamond as well. That should be more than enough to run it.
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2014 4:30am | Report
If I were you I'd just contact the bling bling people directly. Then when enough bling bling is willing to help, you can just kick it off. Then when it is going on, you can talk with Mowen: "If this keeps a success, would it be okay to do put this in the news as well"

I myself wouldn't really be interested in this idea, but I can see a lot of people that would be interested. So sure, why not.
Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2014 5:00am | Report
i was diamond 2 in s3 :<
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2014 8:14am | Report
Embracing wrote:

i was diamond 2 in s3 :<

Ah, I forgot you because you never had the diamond banner. Mybad.

I'll try and see how much Diamonds would be up for the idea and then make a pilot.
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2014 8:45am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

persi (aka Siv HD CANADA)

exactly.

uhh sounds like a good idea. hard to say how much interest you will get. would probably be helpful if something was put on the main page somehow.

Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2014 9:00am | Report
Janitsu wrote:

khazzy

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you ******* idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

OT: I'd be up for this
Meiyjhe
<Member>
Meiyjhe's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2014 9:04am | Report
Khazem wrote:

What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little *****? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable *** off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you ******* idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.

#lilypichu <3
Change is gooooood
Picture by: MrMad2000

Want to advertise your guide, but don't know where? Click here for an opportunity of a lifetime!
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2014 9:05am | Report
Khazem wrote:

OT: I'd be up for this

okay, Khazzy
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide