Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

[Suggestion] Report Thread for Wrong Sub-Forum

Creator: Zeprido January 13, 2012 1:17pm
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2012 1:17pm | Report
I would like to suggest the ability to Report a thread for being in the incorrect Sub-Forum with the ability to indicate where we believe it belongs. It would notify the mods like other reports, but the purpose would be strictly for notifying the need to move threads.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Zeprido
<Ancient Member>
Zeprido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2012 4:57pm | Report
To add to this, perhaps add a feature that when thread is moved, it leaves a redirect in the subforum it was originally posted in to the subforum it was moved to. Maybe show for only a set period of time, but this is so others know it was moved and that it didn't just disappear. The redirect "thread" doesn't bump when the actual thread is posted it and acts "locked" in that sense.
Zeprido is currently:Online
If I've helped you at all in any way, or you really like my post click that +Rep button =)
You can always call me Zep for short =D
Feel free to private message me with questions/concerns or if you just want to chat =)
Drasq
<Member>
Drasq's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 14, 2012 2:20am | Report
Great suggestions, this will most likely make it easier and more efficient for the Moderator(s) to redirect Topics.

+rep for the suggestion

Regards,

Drasq
+rep me if I helped or if you liked my comment, if not, +rep the ones who did.

Check out my Cho'Gath - Way to go Pro guide
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 18, 2012 1:18am | Report
Shadow topics is something that has been on the to do list for a long time but, it's complicated enough that the effort required has yet to be offset by the benefits, so we focus on other things. Would love to have it at some point though.

Regarding reporting threads to be moved, just use the regular reporting system. Every thread has a report button at the top. If the mods get annoyed by this, they will come to me and we will come up with a better solution.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide