Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

What exactly happened...

Creator: IxieSorrow April 16, 2011 11:05pm
IxieSorrow
<Member>
IxieSorrow's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2011 11:05pm | Report
So i don't check in on my guides for about 3 days, been playing minecraft and all.

Apparently even with the box checked off the *vote commenting* was disabled, and my lux guide got voted down 2% in about a days worth of time. After spamming the SAVE button i hit publish, about 1-2 hours later i notice it goes down another 1%, and still no comment left meaning it is still not enabled.

Honestly i couldn't care less of someone came in and said something irrelivant to down vote, but i check that box off for a reason. Currently i THINK (not 100% certain though) that it is back to requiring a comment, but i would have enjoyed to at least have the insight of who downvoted. Being downvoted by someone who's posted alot means they probably have some experience with builds and the game, which means there might be something i should look at, change, or update. I enjoy having the feature on strictly under that basis. To learn from the comments and how to benefit from them.

Second thing is the new Irelia build i made 2 days ago. Until about 1 hour from this post it was in my side section for when you check one of my guide for the *other created LoL builds* or whatever, and now it's not there....

Is anyone else having these things happen? Am i just mentally ******ed and there's quick fixes? Thanks to anyone to shed some light to my dulled mind..
Shh! I'm Charging My Laser.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2011 11:06pm | Report
Go read news, changes to voting system. And as for the irelia build issue, not sure.

IxieSorrow
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 16, 2011 11:19pm | Report
Oh i see.... Seems like it's been taken advantage of from what i've seen so far lol..

Now to just figure out why my Irelia build wont show up on the side ~_~'
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2011 5:26am | Report
Moved to support for more Matt attention :)
Matt
<Administrator>
Matt's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2011 6:09pm | Report
If you read through the support forums we've explained it in a number of places, I suggest you check those threads out for your answer :)

The short answer is, vast majority agreed that this change was necessary and healthy for the site, everyone's scores have lowered as a result and all authors are in the same boat, rank matters much more than score, it's not trolling or cheating it is honest voting.

If you read through the other discussions about this and still have concerns let me know. If you truly feel that you have been attacked submit a report and I will take a look at the votes, but I have already done this for a number of people and still not found a single case of abuse.
IxieSorrow
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 18, 2011 10:29am | Report
My main concern was actually about the Irelia thing, i was honestly annoyed by the other half, but it's not a big deal to me, i just wanted to know why it was like that and received an answer.

As of right now it seems my Irelia problem was either fixed by someone awesome like you, or it fixed itself. So i believe this thread is done.

Thanks for spending the time to attempt to help and answer my questions :)

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide