Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Where to put my thread

Creator: Penita13 August 7, 2016 8:29am
Penita13
<Member>
Penita13's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2016 8:29am | Report
Hi there,

So I've decided to take my free coaching-service to the next level. I'm going to make artwork for it, create a template, etc. However, as I was reviewing my service as it is now, I started to reconsider where to put it. It's currently under New Player Help, however it is not just for new players. I want people from every rank to visit my thread, and they most likely will not do so when it's under there.

However, I can't think of an alternative. It's got nothing to do with news/patches, is not a discussion, is neither related to the competitive scene, nor to anything artistic, is not about videos, is not about the community-games, not about site support, and everything but off-topic.

In other words, I haven't got the slightest as to where to put it. Any suggestions?

Thanks to myself for the signature ^^
Check out my Xerath guide
Janitsu
<Moderator>
Janitsu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2016 9:14am | Report
new player help imo

Thanks to OwenTheAwesomer for the signature =)
Ekki
<Veteran>
Ekki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 7, 2016 10:16am | Report
It's in the grey area between "new player help" and "competitive scene". I'm guessing new player help is more correct since it's more of you helping other people instead of talking as equals with others about the competitive scene.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide