Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

A few things

Creator: Lolnub95 February 13, 2013 6:08am
5 posts - page 1 of 1
Lolnub95
<Member>
Lolnub95's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2013 6:08am | Report
Hey, IĀ“ve 4 questions:

1. I enjoy playing Elise, but when I join a unranked match with banns and pick Elise they call me a noob because Elise is only to bully they say? Is that right? I often have 20/x/x with her, so I donĀ“t understand them, but idk because lots of people said it...

2. I created a smurf to play with my brother, but I created him with the refer a friend link from my main account. Now I read that that is not allowed, can I be punished for that? Maybe I wil wrote a message to the support...

3. I saw sites which foresee champ and skin sales with regularities and they are often right. Do u know such a site and when vaguely will death lotus elise, obsidian malphite and frostblade irelia be on sale?

4. Is it planned to nerf Thresh? Imo heĀ“s too strong beause of the bonus armor and ability power from the souls.
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2013 6:50am | Report
Rofl. That is all.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN
Lolnub95
<Member>
Lolnub95's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2013 6:53am | Report
How funny IĀ“ll laugh later.
lifebaka
<Member>
lifebaka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2013 7:31am | Report
1) They're stupid, Elise is fine.

2) Don't ask, dont' tell.

3) Waiting won't kill you.

4) Thresh isn't OP.
OTGBionicArm wrote: Armored wimminz = badass.

My posts may be long. If this bothers you, don't read them.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 13, 2013 10:23am | Report
lifebaka wrote:

1) They're stupid, Elise is fine.

2) Don't ask, dont' tell.

3) Waiting won't kill you.

4) Thresh isn't OP.

^This. If anything Thresh needs a little bit of a buff on the range on Flay and a reduction on the ridiculous wind up time on Death Sentence. They will likely tweak thresh a bit, but he isn't going to get hit with the nerf hammer nearly at the level Rengar and Zyra did when they were released.
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide