Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Best jungler

Creator: shadows fiji January 12, 2011 6:48pm
8 posts - page 1 of 1
shadows fiji
<Member>
shadows fiji's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2011 6:48pm | Report
tell who u think might or is the best jungler ??
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2011 7:05pm | Report
Warwick is sometimes accepted as the "best" because he's fast, he can keep his health very high, and he has an extremely reliable stun/suppress on his ultimate, making ganks very easy.

But really, any high-tier jungler can perform just as well as any other one - Amumu, Rammus, Shaco, Fiddlesticks, Shen, Nunu, Olaf, and Udyr are all great junglers with their own niche.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2011 7:06pm | Report
The player.

Anyone can call X character the "best" but it's more what you're doing that changes the character. If you're a jungler who ganks ganks ganks, good for you! But if you're a jungle who ganks when enemies are out of position, keep dragon control, ward the enemy junglers' buffs in order for steals, you're a pretty damn good jungler.

Trojan995
<Veteran>
Trojan995's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2011 7:13pm | Report
Eh, it sort of depends on what you define as best. Best ganker? Fastest? Safest? Best solo dragon champ?

I may be mistaken on a few of these, but I'd say that Olaf is one of the fastest junglers. Until Riot buffed the dragon, he could solo it at lvl 4 easily. Warwick is fast, safe, great counter-jungler, and is great for ganking because of Infinite Duress. Personally, I think Udyr is a great jungler, as he can gank at an incredibly low level (on account of not having any ultimate), and he is a decently fast and safe jungler. I can't be certain, but I think he's very reliant on runes. I'm not sure about how well Rammus jungles, but I assume it's fairly safe as no one seems to complain. Shaco is a great jungler, as his stealth makes him GREAT for ganks, and his boxes basically do all the work for him. Evelynn is really catching on as a jungler, as she's fast and her ganks are devastating due to her stealth as well. Some junglers that aren't as prominent but still get the job done are Irelia, Amumu, Xin Zhao, Trundle, and Master Yi.

I hope this helped.

EDIT: Thanks to Jebus McAzn, I've been informed of a few junglers I've forgot to mention. I hardly see Shen jungling, but I'd assume he does it well because most of the reason amumu is considered to be a lot weaker than tanks like shen and rammus is because his ability to jungle safely isn't as strong as theirs. Nunu & Willump is a great safe jungler, and it's incredibly easy to do so, and from what I can tell his ganks are good with his snowball ability. Fiddlesticks I've heard is pretty easy to jungle, but I don't know much past that.
Click for one of my awesome builds!
Thanks to Mowen, WrATHofVuLK, and AlexanPT for the signatures! Check out Tristana: The Lane Game, Maokai: The Chu8 Way, and Twisted Fate: Card Games!
shadows fiji
<Member>
shadows fiji's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2011 10:39pm | Report
so most people like ww n olaf :P
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 12, 2011 11:40pm | Report
depends on what do you mean by "best jungler".

It could be the fastest one, the most efficient one, the easiest one and so on so on.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Vaan99
<Member>
Vaan99's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2011 12:42am | Report
WW is definetly the easiest one, you should learn jungling by playing him.
Olaf and Udyr are a bit harder, but in my eyes they are faster, Olaf ganks too hard and he's always on low hp, Udyr is very rune dependant, but he has no trouble ganking
Eve is just Eve, she has hard start and you need to get used to revive, but she excels in ganking.
For tanks i don't know, because i didn't jungle with them (amumu, shen and rammus)
Xin and Trundle are pretty weak junglers, they are slow and it's very dangerous sometimes.
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2011 1:24am | Report
Trundle in my eyes is one of the fastest junglers atm. He is tough at start (just like olaf) but he jungles VERY fast.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide