Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ezreal help

Creator: Jaysnipesinc June 1, 2011 8:47pm
4 posts - page 1 of 1
Jaysnipesinc
<Member>
Jaysnipesinc's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 8:47pm | Report
Hey, so idk what my ELO is but i easily have more wins then losses altho i dont play a lot of ranked. the point is tho im not a horrible player or a noob, im quite decent actually (or at least i like to think so) the problem i started playing Ez a lot lately, hes so much fun to play and i love him, however i just cant seem to do near as well as other Ez's i encounter :( what do i need to do to become a pro Ez someday?
Scrax
<Retired Moderator>
Scrax's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 1, 2011 8:50pm | Report
Being good at skill-shots is the most important thing when it comes to playing Ezreal. Knowing his limits when it comes to receiving/dealing damage is also very important.
Xaioli
<Veteran>
Xaioli's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2011 1:31am | Report
When Ezreal says it's all skill, he isn't joking!

You need to land all your skill shots, your ultimates have to be precise. You can't afford to miss any. Since you're mobile, you have to take advantage of it by ganking and etc.

Also, having a good item build is really important. I've seen so many awful item builds, QQ

Booshido
<Member>
Booshido's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2011 4:51am | Report
early game focus solely on last hitting and getting as much cs(creep score) as possible.
you need to build AD items to make your bread&butter Mystic Shot pack a punch.
make sure you have atleast one escape spell.
max ult > Q > E when available.
burst in with E > Q for small nuke
umm i have a guide that explains how i play ezreal, and i'd say its pretty good. check it out if you want

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide