Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Good Elo Carry.

Creator: Kumquat April 14, 2013 6:42pm
10 posts - page 1 of 1
Kumquat
<Member>
Kumquat's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2013 6:42pm | Report
Hello, I was wondering, who would be a good mid laner that I can carry in ranked with? I am currently in Bronze Tier 1 and would just like to know if there is a good champ for me to play.
grrg
<Member>
grrg's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2013 9:52pm | Report
I love playing Morgana but I am not sure if she is your best choice. She is difficult to properly gank, and can farm fairly freely while harassing. Her roaming and ult are great in team-fights.
Ninja Trigger
<Editor>
Ninja Trigger's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 14, 2013 10:11pm | Report
Ahri has a high skill cap, but with her ult and a strong early game she can be a strong roamer, which will give you more influence in carrying your games. If you can win your lane with her your next goal should be to help win another lane.
Sig by xDarkWOlfxz
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 12:06am | Report
Well the best carries are those not countered ones.

So i would say it has to be more or less a top or mid champ as we start to even think about it.

ADC if decent will always be similar as opponent and is a lot less vulnerable to counters since in laning phase you should just lasthit.
If you feed top or mid you are kinda doomed even if you with your adc did fine on your cs.

If you ask me you can go Riven/Yoric/Darius on top or Karthus/Kha'zix/Urgot on mid.

This is a matter of preference. Just look for champ that is hard to counter and you are at least ok to play with him/her. If your adc doesnt suck and you win your lane, you are closer to carrying your team. Ofc laning phase and teamfight phase is a diferent stuff so take that in mind.

Won line? Help other lane as Ninja Trigger said. Winning 3 lanes should be pretty good start for winning a game :) simple as that. Dont be selfish :)
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
Bryun
<Magic Man>
Bryun's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 3:05am | Report

Scott Azrael
<Member>
Scott Azrael's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 3:51am | Report
There is a guy streaming now that is playing only Twisted Fate in Europe. He said that if you want to raise your Elo, TF is the best champ to use. He has a good point because as long as you don't feed mid lane, you can just watch your other lanes for a good time to gank and then use Destiny to teleport in. Get a few kills that way or your own team ahead that way and you have a good chance of winning.
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 15, 2013 4:31am | Report
TF pretty much lol

relatively safe lane global presence just screws up everyone

played well = carries you to plat

i dont even think ppl ban him in lower elos because they're afraid of 'the tanks'
Bioalchemist
<Editor>
Bioalchemist's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep April 17, 2013 9:23am | Report
Bryun wrote:

i was looking for someone to say this :)

indeed AP Tristana

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide