Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Help with Runes

Creator: Sever2k May 21, 2011 7:17am
6 posts - page 1 of 1
Sever2k
<Member>
Sever2k's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2011 7:17am | Report
Hi guys! So im kinda new in Lol i have been playing for almost a month and i'm already lvl 20, and now i got a big doubt about runes.
My main champions are Vayne and Popy, i have already look the guides and i know the runes but my question is do i put the same runes in every page?? Do i always put the 9 Greater Mark of Desolation(the mark of desolation its only an example for every rune) in every page ??
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2011 9:06am | Report
You can put different runes in different rune pages and decide which page to use. You can only use one rune page in fights, and they're there so you can customize them.

For example, you might have a "ranged carry" page where you have armor penetration marks, and then another page might be a "mage" page where you have magic penetration marks. Then when you get into champion select, you can choose what page you want to use based on which character you're playing.
Eihn
<Member>
Eihn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2011 3:04pm | Report
You should get a armor pen rune page its the best!
Sever2k
<Member>
Sever2k's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 22, 2011 12:54pm | Report
Ohhh now i get it! I tought that in some way we would use the 3 pages at once =S
That is an awesome system i can have 3 pages totally different and each one specific for one champion! Ty a lot for your help, you sure help me a lot in this one ^^
pwnerer
<Member>
pwnerer's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 11:24am | Report
Does anyone know what comes in the 7 page rune bundle?
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 29, 2011 11:50am | Report
Nothing other than runepages. You can't buy it if you already have more than 3 runepages though.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide