Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

HOW TO COUNTER FIORA???

Creator: f174NZA March 8, 2012 12:56pm
1 2
f174NZA
<Member>
f174NZA's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2012 12:56pm | Report
I play WW as my main, I can take Fiora in late game but holy **** right from early she seems So strong, anyway to counter her or what. Tips would me mean
^.^ NZ GAMERZ WW ^.^
Zoki
<Member>
Zoki's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2012 1:54pm | Report
I would say that Frozen Heart is a nice counter item. She only does physical damage and 100 armor helps so much. And because of her AS steroid you gain so much from passive. CDR and mana are just good benefits that come with the item.

Don't hate, it's too big a burden to bear.
Sigs made by: LaCorpse, jhoijhoi, Katoki, JEFFY40HANDS, The_Nameless_Bard and Sk1llbug
-||- Check out my Master Yi guide -||-
DuffTime
<Member>
DuffTime's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 8, 2012 2:41pm | Report
Play Tryndamere instead.
f174NZA
<Member>
f174NZA's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2012 5:46pm | Report
Hmmm i've tried frozen heart. This is my normal build (complete):

*Sorcerers Shoes
*Spirit visage (or thormail in DPS majority game)
*Malady
*Madreds blood razor
*Wits end
*Frozen Mallet (but depends on what I really need, sometimes banshees veil or frozen heart)

I don't know if i've tried F/H on her yet but i'll have a go and see what happens from there
^.^ NZ GAMERZ WW ^.^
Xenasis
<Member>
Xenasis's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2012 5:52pm | Report
Roll with Ninja Tabi (against Fiora) or Mercs (against certain other lanes) instead.

DO NOT get Malady. It's pretty much a bad item.

Get an early chain vest (maybe even glacial shroud) then build into a Wit's End, I'd say. After that you SHOULD be able to duel her. Build into Frozen Heart later on and enjoy winning your lane!

Try and zone her out of cs (keep warded, though) when you get the health advantage, too.
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Luther3000's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 9, 2012 5:53pm | Report
f174NZA wrote:

Hmmm i've tried frozen heart. This is my normal build (complete):

*Sorcerers Shoes
*Spirit visage (or thormail in DPS majority game)
*Malady
*Madreds blood razor
*Wits end
*Frozen Mallet (but depends on what I really need, sometimes banshees veil or frozen heart)

I don't know if i've tried F/H on her yet but i'll have a go and see what happens from there

There's your problem, your build has no armour.
f174NZA
<Member>
f174NZA's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 10, 2012 1:21pm | Report
Ahhh yup I see, I hate how she can reach over 400 AD with ease. But yah I will give a go and let you know how it rolls.
^.^ NZ GAMERZ WW ^.^
gero yamaza
<Member>
gero yamaza's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 11, 2012 6:05pm | Report
Early game counter as WW (assuming your in a solo lane with her) is to aim for out sustaining her. Reason she is so strong early game is either she will get her W (Riposte), which counter dmgs your melees and gives her a +15 attack dmg (which is rediculous, free long sword ftw), or her E for the AS and MS buff (which will 4 stack her passive super quick on you so she will just out heal your damage.) Don't aim to get kills on her, but instead afk farm her until midgame. Assuming she doesn't get a kill on you or get a gank from her jungler, you should be able to beat her mid/late game (as you said originally).

Items I pick to outsustain her with:

Dorans sheild
PROS: bonus hp, bonus armor, health regen always nice
CONS: doesn't build into anything, so only take if you think your going to be in trouble/don't cs well yet

Vampiric scepter:
PROS: dat LS on a WW? Harass just became a joke for you. Plus, builds into lantern for free wards (or other)
CONS: Well, if you don't know how to counter hit or actually realize you need to melee to sustain with it...

Regrowth Pendant:
PROS: Decent health regen for the price and builds into GP5 which you can never go wrong early game with imo
CONS: still might get zoned because for this sustain you have to just chill to regain.
Thank you Arcana for the Signatures!
"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it." - Sanity Complex
Now offering mentoring on the following:Jungling/Tanking/Solo Top/AP Mid.
Recently added to training offer:Champion specific training (How to play and how to build).
For more information on how to obtain lessons and times, visit my mentoring forum.
SaviourToALL
<Member>
SaviourToALL's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 16, 2012 5:19pm | Report
Don't let her regen health with that passive of hers. You have to play aggressively when laning against fiora.

Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack

Infectious Lepar
<Member>
Infectious Lepar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 18, 2012 11:52am | Report
Get in her face and spam that q move on her only. Most people will have a tendancy to back up every time you swipe their face off.
If I have helped you in some way, or you enjoyed my work some "Rep" would be nice ;)
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide