Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

I need help.

Creator: Bigguth May 23, 2011 8:01pm
46 posts - page 1 of 5
1 2 3 4 5
Bigguth
<Member>
Bigguth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2011 8:01pm | Report
I play with a couple friends and all are roughly ten or more levels above me so I usually end up playing against high twenties and level thirties. I would appreciate very much if someone could help me with Nidalee or Evelynn or maybe even suggest a champion to try? Possibly give me a few tips on overall gameplay?

Thanks, Bigguth
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
The_Nameless_Bard's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 23, 2011 9:04pm | Report
I can help you w/ Nidalee and Eve (to a lesser extent) if you like.
Bigguth
<Member>
Bigguth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 5:35am | Report
That would be very helpful.
DEWO
<Retired Moderator>
DEWO's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 5:42am | Report
Eve is an ok to learn at lower lvls, but nidalee is quite hard champ to master, and this might be the case.

As a good alternative i suggest trying Ezreal. He is a bit easier and gives a nice learning curve on skillshots that you realy need to learn when playing Nidalee.
Did i help you? Click that +Rep

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the sig!
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 8:48am | Report
I think I was level 10-ish when I started playing Nidalee. I'd been playing Sivir for 10+ levels, so I already had some decent practice with skill shots. Ez would be a good way to get into Nidalee, but you'll probably want to build him AP then.
Go ahead and add me, Bigguth. I'm TheNamelessBard
TheJohn
<Editor>
TheJohn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 10:12am | Report
You have to find a champion you like to play and always plays well as it. That's a good reason why I can't recommend any champion.

First, you have to think what you want/like to do. If you prefer to kill, help, protect. That's the base of champion selecting.
Bigguth
<Member>
Bigguth's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 11:38am | Report
Well I recently found out that I like Rammus and Miss Fortune but I am not gonna buy a new champion for a bit, I want to try more champs from rotations. But I already have a few and I did okay with Nidalee for a bit and not so well with Evelynn I bought her under the impression that all stealth champs went stealth like Teemo.
FreestyleZer0
<Member>
FreestyleZer0's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 2:43pm | Report
Bigguth wrote:

... and not so well with Evelynn I bought her under the impression that all stealth champs went stealth like Teemo.

Why would you buy champions under the impression of a useless stealth of teemo XD, not to mention it amazes me how bad your reading skills must be seeing as you apparently did not read the passives/skills of the champion in question correctly (if you even read it at all which from the looks of it you didn't considdering the name even implies something totally different ''shadow WALK'').

Seriously, no offense here but go play at least 150+ games before coming here for help (thats approximately lvl 30 if done decently).
People who just start this game asking for help is like asking a prof boxer to help a skinny guy with 0 experience to help him become a prof without actually trying it out first for a few weeks.
Nobody has the patience to help people with 0 experience.

This is where you ask for help with important stuff like laning/jungling/support/offense/roaming etc, and that important stuff is only of helpfull to learn when you actually got the skills (experience) to put the new knowledge in action.
The_Nameless_Bard
<Ancient Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 2:54pm | Report
Why would you buy champions under the impression of a useless stealth of teemo XD, not to mention it amazes me how bad your reading skills must be seeing as you apparently did not read the passives/skills of the champion in question correctly (if you even read it at all which from the looks of it you didn't considdering it is called ''shadow WALK'').

Let's be constructive here...there were days when we all thought and did stupid things in game....
When I was low level I'd go 0-24-5 with Sivir...then I stopped playing her hybrid...
We have to remember we were noobs too.
FreestyleZer0
<Member>
FreestyleZer0's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 24, 2011 2:57pm | Report
Yes, but coming here and asking i want help when he doesnt even know any basics (thus meaning he barely even played like 10 games) is a rather waste of time for both trainer and trainee.
He basicly needs help with the entire game rather then just help in general with some stuff hes not good at or wants to get better at from the looks of that post -_-.

No offense but really, even at level 1 i read the skills and passives CAREFULLY to avoid getting something i don't like or can't play with due to possible difficulty.
Sure i made mistakes but that doesnt mean you should be to lazy to properly read stuff, especially when asking for help of people who do spend THEIR time to help you.
1 2 3 4 5

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide