Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

in need of help

Creator: MyBloodisBlack December 20, 2013 1:05pm
14 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Hotpocket
<Member>
Hotpocket's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2013 3:30pm | Report
Start with the basics and just learn a single role. For example... you may see that as a top laner, you're prone to ganks typically by the river. Try to keep it warded but there's no point in having vision if you don't look in that direction. Champions with a global ult like GP may force you to multitask in order to get assists and what not.
Uuskilu
<Member>
Uuskilu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep February 28, 2014 6:31am | Report
I'm in the same boat pretty much except i'm only level 18 , my plan is to get to level 20 to see if runes help (Because last hitting is a big trouble of mine so flat ad might help a bit) and if i'm still not doing good then i'm going to make a smurf account and play pvp from the start (because I just started playing pvp at level 17 [That might be what screwed me up cuz i'm so used to bots]) If you would like to restart from the beginning and just learn from the bottom up then feel free to make a smurf account with me so we can practice together ^_^
Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard for the epic sigpic

Also, check out my Soundcloud, I make music..kinda
https://soundcloud.com/agentagent/tracks
FantasySniper
<Member>
FantasySniper's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 5, 2014 3:19am | Report
You need to become more experienced, in general. When you've plateaued at this point, the only thing that helps is practice.

And not playing ARAM exclusively.
If you want to help me, teach me.
Omnislash GG
<Member>
Omnislash GG's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2014 3:35pm | Report
That's been my experience. I used to read all the guides, watch streams all the time, etc. I got a little better that way, but it only goes so far. Through playing more, I've improved more than if I were still just reading guides and occasionally playing. Ever wonder why someone you think isn't as smart or knowledgeable as you about something is somehow better at it? It's because they're more experienced, and because they just do things over and over until they get it right.

I think we try too hard to learn all we can about things before trying them out because we're afraid of failure. Don't be afraid of losing, making mistakes, etc, because that's how you get better.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide