Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Jungling

Creator: Swarm May 16, 2012 4:46pm
14 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
MasterShorty
<Member>
MasterShorty's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 18, 2012 10:46am | Report
YESSSSSSS! Someone asks a jungle question! WOOOOOOT!

Jungle Udyr is a must play for any new junglers.
Here is a list of junglers you *need* to try and the reasons why. (The junglers I list below are probably the easiest to jungle without runes...the only difference being is what items you get at lvl 1. For example, and Udyr with an awesome rune page will start with boots and 3 health pots, but without runes you should start all of these champions with a Cloth Armour and 5 Health Pots)

1. Udyr: Gets you used to champions with different skill setups. Teaches you how to Bruiser/Farm Jungle, and to Counter jungle. Ganks are decent.
2. Nunu: Will teach you how to support jungle. WARNING: Nunu jungle is not very viable anymore, so dont play in ranked! Ganks are decent.
3: Amumu: My personal fave, will teach you how to Tank Jungle. Amumu is very easy champion to jungle and his ganks are great! Despite what people will tell you, Amumu is not a Farm Jungle...he is a Tank/Gank Jungle.
4. Master Yi: Will Teach you how to jungle an squishy carry. Very strong jungle for jungle newbs. Ganks are not so great without red. With red they are decent. Yi will teach you the basics in map control and objective control (like baron and dragon)
5. Shaco: Will teach you how to survive. Will also teach you how to play a super squishy, gank and counter jungle heavy jungler. Shaco is the hardest to jungle out of them all.
JUNGLE AMUMU BAYBAY!!!
Majamorra
<Member>
Majamorra's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 19, 2012 7:53pm | Report
1: I think ... emh the only runes you need for jungle are Armor Runes!

2: With a heavy leash i think that yes

3: Warwick

4: ACtually Evelynn is UP :c

Yes, my new project start it. Feel free to PM me and give me suggestions to be the best blog on MOBAfire!

MasterShorty
<Member>
MasterShorty's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep May 21, 2012 10:02am | Report
Runes I use for jungling are Armour pen Reds, Armour Yellows, and MR per Level Blues...quints are dependant on your playstyle. If you are gank heavy (like me) then use MoveSpeed quints...if you are a farm jungle, then use attack speed quints, and if you are a supporty jungle (like OddOnes playstyle) use Health Quints. Health Quints can also be used if you really dont know your jungle style yet. Either way I would use Health Quints to first start jungleling.
JUNGLE AMUMU BAYBAY!!!
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 2, 2012 5:42am | Report
1) Nah, I didn't get runes until actually quite recently as I used to just blow all my IP on champions. (Still don't have Quints >.> 2100 IP for movespeed quints? I think not.)

2) Yup, Shaco is freakin' awesome. As you're not playing ranked, he's never banned, but there's a reason he's always banned. That reason is his Jack In The Box. SOOOOOO good. Don't even need a leash for blue.

3) If you like Shaco go for it! I played him at your level and he was freakin' fun. Warwick is also good, maybe Skarner? ATM I'm playing Amumu but he gets counter jungled easily, but at your level it probably won't make a difference.

4) Try it now before you go to ranked and get dodged on. Anyone even sees lane evelyn they will rage hard. IDK about jungle eve, but it might work.
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide