's Forum Avatar

Kayle AD or AP

Creator: ZeroPhuksGiven April 11, 2013 6:56am
6 posts - page 1 of 1
ZeroPhuksGiven
<Member>
ZeroPhuksGiven's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend April 11, 2013 6:56am | Report
I just started playing LOL this week and after trying a few champions out I really enjoy playing Kayle. I have done a good deal of reading about her builds and just don't fully understand the differences between playing her as AP or AD.

If anyone could give a noob an overview of the pros and cons of playing AD vs AP it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!!
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend April 11, 2013 7:12pm | Report
AP: makes immediate use of her ratios early game, makes her Q hit like a truck instantly, favors W usage and with cooldown reduction and penetration you can dish brutal damage. However, a lot of it is level differences between her and other laners (mid usually levels faster). That damage is mitigated a bit harshly by resistances, becoming more sustained then bursty and making it riskier for you to go full damage. Good all game, but shines earlier.

AD: uses her range modification, base stats (base hp, armor and mres is superior to most if not all ADCs) and Q magnification to dish out scarily growing damage to single targets. Can be built more as a bruiser ("safer", less raw damage but with more endurance), or pretty much AD Carry style (riskier, but raw damage is usually immense unless they can disengage you/kite you).
Thank you Byron for 2014's loudest laugh up till today
C4 Lasty
<Member>
C4 Lasty's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend April 12, 2013 10:39am | Report
There is 1 build for kayle. Nashors tooth Liandrys torment gg.
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend April 12, 2013 10:54am | Report
Or what that guy said

You need to log in before commenting.