Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's second Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Looking for a mentor EUW

Creator: DuKoninck June 7, 2013 9:57pm
DuKoninck
<Member>
DuKoninck's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 7, 2013 9:57pm | Report
Hey everyone,

My name is DuKoninck, and I'm currently chilling in Bronze II while working my way up (I hope to reach Gold someday, but let's start with reaching silver). I'm on the EUWest Server and speak Dutch and English. Sometimes i make awesome plays, and the next minute im feeding so hard they call me a shelter. Anyway, I want to increase my knowledge and know-how, and just learn a lot more than what I know already.
I was hoping to find someone who could spectate me or join me in game, and perhaps give me some feedback or general tips on my games.

I can play every role, and have a fair share of champions.

My favourites are:

ADC: Caitlyn, Ezreal, Miss Fortune, Graves
Support: Thresh, Lulu, Leona, Taric
Top: Singed, WuKong, Yorick, Riven
Jungle: Xin Zhao, Shyvana,
Mid: Syndra, Lux, Zed

Thanks in advance, and i hope I'll find someone here

DuKoninck
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2013 8:27am | Report
Hello!

I might be able to help you. However, as things are right now I do not have internet that supports Skype + LoL together, and probably won't have it until July, so all I can do is pretty much either spectate now and then or play together and try to give you some extra tips.
DuKoninck
<Member>
DuKoninck's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 8, 2013 3:03pm | Report
Hey, that sounds great! The thing is, I like to get to know the person who's telling me what to do, so Skype + LoL would be nice, but July is only a month away. I guess we could play a few games together to start with, perhaps get to know each other a bit, and start skyping as soon as you got your better internet?
FalseoGod
<Veteran>
FalseoGod's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 7:17am | Report
Hm, at what time do you usually play? I can skype at a friend's place and I usually go there nearly every day from 20:00 (+0 GMT) to ~ 23:00. My internet is really conditioned lately coz of student residence restrictions + changing where I live. If the conditions don't really appeal to you, there are other EUW players out here who could probably help, we have a list on the Mentoring section with names =)

Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 9, 2013 7:49am | Report
I might be able to help if you can't ;-) Check out my thread (its in my sig)
DuKoninck
<Member>
DuKoninck's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 7:16am | Report
Sorry for my late response! I usually play in the evening, from 20.00 to 23.00, so that's fine.
I think it's better for you to focus on you're move, as i can say from experience it costs quite a lot energy. Let me know when you're done, and perhaps we can play a few games sometime :)

Vynertje, i can't see your sig? Did you change it?
Anyways, thanks for responding and your patience! :D
Vynertje
<Guide Critic>
Vynertje's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 20, 2013 8:13am | Report
DuKoninck wrote:

Vynertje, i can't see your sig? Did you change it?
Anyways, thanks for responding and your patience! :D

Yup, changed sig just a few days ago to blank because of stuff. Thread link:
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/forum/mentoring/euw-mentor-for-bronze-silver-tiers-22049

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide