Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Looking for mentor

Creator: Arkharan August 11, 2012 2:57pm
30 posts - page 2 of 3
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 1:26am | Report
Psft master Skullz ready to help! I laned verse a karthus mid...his elo 2.3k+(yes I knew the guy I don't randomly face this elo or ask for pointers from randoms) and I asked what I could improve on...he said you actually did really well and never died in lane I was surprised just work on improving the farming a bit(he got quite literally every wraith camp of his and someitmes the wolves plus almost always all the farm mid well i only occasionally could take my wraiths due to my jungler is selfish). ANYWHOO I Master Skullz can help you improve...when ever my laptop starts working again XD.

Uhh for now I would once a day maybe even twice a day just go into a custom game and put a bot or 2 and just focus on CS don't bother trying to kill the bot constantly just work on CS. If you have a friend then it works better since you can practice denying, but this practice is not ment to kill the person, I remember for a clan thing we did for CS was you had to have a minimum of 60 CS by 10 minutes and you couldn't kill the enemy turret or you lose( i did b4 kill the enemy turret but, in that case it was acceptable since I literally had just under twice his cs and he died 3 times). Though you are mainly suppose to focus on cs killing the other guy was worth 5 cs to your score which isn't a lot considering the effort it would take to kill them. BASICLY Just focus on cs and minimal harasse will make you better in game since sure you didn't kill him but if you have 20 creeps on him thats like 2 dorans blades or boots 2 verse boots 1 small things like that make a big difference in the lane! SO set your goal at 60 cs by 10 minutes which is pretty achievable without getting every cs...you miss like 30ish I belive and still get 60 by the 10 minute mark so a very acheivable goal which will help you improve.

Edit: if you haven't figured out I probably wouldn't make a good mentor since I'm WAYY TO NICE, but up there is an easy way to help improve yourself :)
MrCuddowls
<Member>
MrCuddowls's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 1:27am | Report
Its amazing how people STILL think this thread is real
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 1:29am | Report
It's amaing how YOU could take a lesson from what I just wrote and improve YOURSELF! That also goes for anyone that reads it...It's a very simple exersice that can improve your skills.
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 1:32am | Report
SkullzX wrote:

It's amaing how YOU could take a lesson from what I just wrote and improve YOURSELF! That also goes for anyone that reads it...It's a very simple exersice that can improve your skills.

Thats not what im pointing out
This is a troll thread
Your tips are good i will admit
But this guy doesnt need help
This is a fake thread
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 1:37am | Report
So...you just read it and now you can apply that to yourself...anyone can read it regardless of if it's a troll thread or not. NOW GO OUT THERE MR CUDDOWOLS AND MAKE MASTER SKULLZ PROUD!
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 1:40am | Report
SkullzX wrote:

So...you just read it and now you can apply that to yourself...anyone can read it regardless of if it's a troll thread or not. NOW GO OUT THERE MR CUDDOWOLS AND MAKE MASTER SKULLZ PROUD!

I WILL MAKE YOU PROUD MASTER SKULLZ
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 2:18am | Report
Keep playing Graves til 2k elo
OTGBionicArm
<McFly>
OTGBionicArm's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 2:20am | Report
Quoted:

Keep playing Graves til 2k elo

Graves is so boring though...
SkullzX
<Member>
SkullzX's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 2:27am | Report
MrCuddowls wrote:

I WILL MAKE YOU PROUD MASTER SKULLZ

YOU BETTER TRANIEEEEE, BECAUSE WHEN MY LAPTOP IS OPERATIONAL YOU ARE 1v1 ME AND IM TRYING THE NEW KAT...which from video footage loots better -___- cant double ult team fight now though :(. Don;t let me down MR CUDDWOLS!
MrCuddowls
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 12, 2012 2:52am | Report
SkullzX wrote:

YOU BETTER TRANIEEEEE, BECAUSE WHEN MY LAPTOP IS OPERATIONAL YOU ARE 1v1 ME AND IM TRYING THE NEW KAT...which from video footage loots better -___- cant double ult team fight now though :(. Don;t let me down MR CUDDWOLS!

I will take up the 1v1 offer

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide