Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Maokai Mentoring Here!

Creator: The Overmyynd March 20, 2012 6:09am
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
The Overmyynd's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2012 6:09am | Report
Ive been playing Mao for quite some time now, and feel like I am prepared to give advice on him no matter the circumstance. Ask me anything, and I will do my best to get back to you speedily!
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2012 12:47pm | Report
>:[

I am mad. I am resident Mao expert.
Sig courtesy of GrandmasterD. Go get your own sig from them. :D
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 20, 2012 2:14pm | Report
^ He lies. He doesn't sapling bushes. Don't listen to Lugi, he's bad Maokai. >_>
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2012 9:16am | Report
Doesn't sapling bushes?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Inconceivable! And I was not aware of any Mao expert... Didn't see you posting offering mentorship >.> so i just kind of filled in in your absence XD. But I feel like I can do a good job of adding useful information to your brilliance ;)
Hey, if you liked any advice i gave, be sure to +rep me! Oh, and check out my Shaco and Maokail lorecraft in my Blog! I'm a starving artist in need of attention, so please feel free to read, respond, and critique me! Please? Anybody that leaves a comment (good or bad) will receive a +rep!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2012 9:24am | Report
Don't listen to Bee. I had a lapse of judgement that night.... All the randomness really takes a toll on me. <_<
Beeswarm17
<Member>
Beeswarm17's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 21, 2012 9:38am | Report
"Lapse in judgement" on your "best" champ. And no, I will not stop using "quotes" to define my "argument". :[
h0tsaucex562x
<Member>
h0tsaucex562x's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 23, 2012 10:54pm | Report
Hey Overmynd, we talked yesterday. Let me know when you are not busy tomorrow.
The Overmyynd
<Editor>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 25, 2012 3:48pm | Report
Hey i saw that you were online and tried to talk to u but u must have been afk :( so ill be on this evening, however as of right now i had to uninstall the game because it wouldnt open and i am currently reinstalling, so it may be awile before i can see u in game lolz.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide