Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Needing AP carry mid Mentoring!

Creator: Forgillas March 31, 2012 10:13pm
Forgillas
<Member>
Forgillas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 31, 2012 10:13pm | Report
Okay, I'm going to admit, i've had some REALLY bad teams in my ranked teams. Maybe it was me not ganking enough, or idk... Can anyone help me with Ranked style 800-1200 ELO... ?

Thanks to MissMaw, Xiron, GrimmFate, The_Nameless_Bard, Arcana3, and Nyoike for the signatures! :DD
Madreds
<Member>
Madreds's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep August 25, 2012 11:06am | Report
I've played my way from 800 (yes! 800!)elo to about 1,6k almost purely maining ahri and anivia, theyr both strong mid laners due to their pushing and dmg abilities, if u need any help ask me.
thanks to The_Nameless_bard for the signature.
battlefish24
<Member>
battlefish24's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 10:07am | Report
im interested in join ur team i have an elo and a good experience of ranked i play any position but mid my strong points are in bot lane. i have a good working working mic and have skype if required.
MysticalZelda
<Member>
MysticalZelda's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 10:35am | Report
I am a ~1100 Elo mid player, but actually had lessons from a friend who said with some practice I could reach 1200+ np. So if you need any help, add me on NA, IGN: MysticalZelda. Just ask me for a game 1vs1 if you see me on. I mostly play Ahri, Orianna, Cassiopea, Lux, those sorta champs. But am experienced with almost every mid.

Orianna The Full Metal Lady - Teemo - Super Teemo - Akali - The Balance of Full AP

Thanks to Arcana3 for the sig :D!

If I helped you in any way, please don't forget to +rep :)
throatslasher
<Member>
throatslasher's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep October 2, 2012 10:57am | Report
look at the date, zelda, posted in march. dead thread is dead. however, if YOU want some mentoring on mid, hid me up.
BOW DOWNBOW DOWN

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide