Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ranked help

Creator: KazamaShoichi March 7, 2014 3:38am
10 posts - page 1 of 1
KazamaShoichi
<Member>
KazamaShoichi's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2014 3:38am | Report
So I got promoted to gold 5 and I need help on picks. in my provisions, most players are dumb and I know that If I dont pick support, they just go Duo ADC and fight over farm. however, after getting promoted to gold 5, things changed. I still support but it wasnt going as well as in my provisions. My problem here is what I pick. I need help on my first pick if I happen to be a capt. Because I happened to have a game as annie support and enemy picked MUNDO SUPPORT. we lost.
Fat_fast
<Member>
Fat_fast's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2014 3:48am | Report
Just the support pick alone isn't helpful, most likely you team lose in pick for that to happen. But as far as I know, you should end the game as fast as possible the more controversial a support on the enemy team is.
EdisonKhoo
<Guide Critic>
EdisonKhoo's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2014 3:50am | Report
Well you lost your lane due to mundo support or lost the game? O.O if thats the problem, building a Haunting Guise will help on facing against mundo.

God tier supports in this season are Leona, Thresh and Annie.
My Review Shop
Thanks to IPodPulse for this sig, check out his Signature Shop here ^^
KazamaShoichi
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2014 4:02am | Report
I cant really outdamage them since If I get close, quinn will outdamage me and ashe isnt really helping. so there. Heck, why pick ashe when you can pick sivir or caitlyn, or lucian even. Maybe I should duo. yeah, that would work. no more ADC that doesnt know how to follow up.
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2014 4:03am | Report
Well that just comes down to practice really. Wouldn't worry too much about Mundo though as literally no one plays him as support. If you do end up playing against him again; just focus him early-game as that's when he's basically a ragdoll.
Fat_fast
<Member>
Fat_fast's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2014 4:27am | Report

I cant really outdamage them since If I get close, quinn will outdamage me and ashe isnt really helping. so there. Heck, why pick ashe when you can pick sivir or caitlyn, or lucian even. Maybe I should duo. yeah, that would work. no more ADC that doesnt know how to follow up.

I don't think I can tell anything precise for I don't spectate the match. You have to look over it yourself here.
KazamaShoichi
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2014 4:37am | Report
This is how the game goes, Nidalee top, Zed mid, shen jungle, Ashe ADC and annie support. Their team is: lee sin top, Kat mid, xin jungle, Quinn ADC and mundo support. We all lost our lanes. But I wonder how zed lost against kat when he clearly has the advantage. but yeah, I never played against mundo support and I though that: He will just regen any harrass I give him and Quinn will outdamage me. And this ashe is clearly bronze since she has no runes.
Dychronius
<Member>
Dychronius's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 7, 2014 8:52am | Report
EdisonKhoo wrote:
God tier supports in this season are Leona, Thresh and Annie.

Morgana is also super strong now, since she counters Leona and Thresh.

Do do do dee do do do
KazamaShoichi
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 15, 2014 5:36am | Report
I've found it. the hero that will carry me back to gold. Lee sin. out of 9 games, I lost none. Insec move is just too good and ward hops are the best. with a KDA ratio of 6:0, I WILL WIN.
Omnislash GG
<Member>
Omnislash GG's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 22, 2014 3:33pm | Report
I, too, have discovered the magic of Lee Sin. Especially since low skill players don't really know how to fight him.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide