Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Sion help

Creator: TheNaethryn January 17, 2011 9:17am
9 posts - page 1 of 1
TheNaethryn
<Member>
TheNaethryn's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2011 9:17am | Report
Hi all i just signed up today! I am level 13 and use Sion all the time. I build him with AP and have the runes for it, but i was just wondering if anyone has any tips. I'm open to other builds too I'm just looking for advice. Sometimes I'll play a match and feel that Sion is just a sub par champ but it definitely could just be my own lack of skill. I also do not see his name a lot on the forum so i think its time i make a topic about him :). So you know i build him almost always like this- sorc boots, lich bane, nashor's tooth, deathcap, then game ends usually.
Mowen
<Retired Admin>
Mowen's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2011 9:23am | Report
I don't us Sion but I would recommend not buying any more runes until you hit lvl 20 so you can buy the highest level runes. Otherwise all your runes will end up being replaced with slight upgrades. :(
Thanks to GrandMasterD for my sig!
TheNaethryn
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2011 10:05am | Report
thanks mowen. Hopefully by then i will have enough IP to make a serious dent in my ruin build, especially if i do not buy any more ruins till then.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2011 10:18am | Report
Remember to do your one-two combo with Cryptic Gaze into Death's Caress. Your burst damage is pretty impressive from that. In team fights, shut down their carry with Cryptic Gaze, and always remember to save it against champions like Vladimir and Sivir until whatever dodge/shield/avoid skill they have has been used already.
TheNaethryn
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2011 10:38am | Report

remember to save it against champions like Vladimir and Sivir until whatever dodge/shield/avoid skill they have has been used already.

wow, its so obvious to me now that i read it lol. I just gotta figure out what champs have those kind of abilities. Thank you!
nand
<Member>
nand's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2011 11:44am | Report
If you're facing Katarina, Miss Fortune or a similar champion with a channeled AoE ulti, pop Cryptic Gaze *immediately* after they start it during teamfights. Make sure to keep it off cooldown for this.
iJesus69
<Member>
iJesus69's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2011 6:27pm | Report
Imo, ap sion sucks comparted to AD sion. sions ult with tons of ad/as will make you nearly untouchable unless heavily cc'd. My Main on my 2nd account was Sion, i never went negative even if i lost. i built: berserker greaves, 2 zeals --> phantom dancers, Infinity Edge, then more dmg// whatever you need. always worked for me. Also, enrage (E) should be used 24/7
Rudmed
<Editor>
Rudmed's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2011 6:36pm | Report
That burst will destory anyone I can attest to that, but yeah your shield will also be pretty thick so if you pop that it should go off no matter what. Enrage will also help ya like Ijesus said because it will make ya beefier= equals harder to kill not to mention your passive.

Off-topic: Nand! You're alive!
Lugignaf
<Veteran>
Lugignaf's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 6, 2011 8:06pm | Report
Rudmed wrote:

Off-topic: Nand! You're alive!

He/She might not be. This topic was just bumped from January so... yea.
True love is found only in yourself.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide