Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

MOBAFire's first Mini Guide Contest of Season 14 is here! Create or update guides for the 30 featured champions and compete for up to $200 in prizes! šŸ†
's Forum Avatar

Sivir mentor?

Creator: Blze001 January 7, 2012 5:10pm
12 posts - page 2 of 2
1 2
Svingas
<Member>
Svingas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 13, 2012 9:36pm | Report
I am still at home until the end of these week and then I head up to college where I have my mouse back and can actually play again. Sivir is the first character I played with and I started playing with her over a year ago. I would be very willing to give you some tips in-game and just masteries/runes.

I run Arpen marks, Manareg/lvl seals, mr/lvl glyphs, and ad quints
I haven't really tried out the new armor seals trend, but I will have to test it out and see if I prefer that over mreg/lvl

I can tell you different mastery set-ups I have tried. And without a doubt, always go with Q for your first skill. The one person already said that the majority of harass that happens at level one you will regen by level two so why would you waste the point on an ability that does nothing, but block harass. Boomerang Blade on the other hand does a nice chunk of damage at level one and you need to be able to harass your opponent with BB early and often if you want to have any chance of winning your lane.

Check out my extensive Sivir Guide

Mooninites
<Member>
Mooninites's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 17, 2012 10:45am | Report
Chaox posted a great Sivir commentary video

http://www.own3d.tv/video/394592/Chaox_s_Sivir_Commentary
Thanks for the Signature MissMaw!
1 2

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions: