Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Yet another champion help thread

Creator: nutaku December 28, 2010 12:38am
nutaku
<Member>
nutaku's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2010 12:38am | Report
I am a pretty new player to lol and just got to level 12. I have been playing most of the time with ryze and really like the caster nature. Lately though I have found myself getting bored and looking for a little mor survivability. I was thinking a tank like morde or scion but not sure where to go. I have around 4k IP to spend and any help will be welcome. Thank you.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2010 12:59am | Report
Morde is pretty ridiculous. Learn how to play him mediocre-ly and around your level, there will be free wins and Ewing all around.

Dante Rebellion
<Member>
Dante Rebellion's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2010 1:08am | Report
Whoop I have been in your situation :P!

B-Wong is right Morde is a hardcore champion. Expect wins often. Hard to play in the start, but becomes so trololo easy later on.

Shen is also a great champion to consider, he is really tanky and can be great team credit, just learn to master his ultimate and your gold.

Rammus is an aweeesome champion also, actually one of my fav's :D! AOE ult can just WRECK, taunt, defensive curl, speed ball which slows on impact and mario dragon boss skin = FOR THE DAMN WIN.

There isnt really a tanky caster in the 3150 IP range, what you really what is Vladimir, who is a really tanky caster. Swaine can fit this role also, but is a bit hard to play.

Just giving u some options ;D!
nutaku
<Member>
nutaku's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2010 1:26am | Report
Thanks for all your help.. I think that im going to buy morde and play with him while using ryze as a backup.
Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep December 28, 2010 8:37am | Report
Yeah, Mordekaiser is ridiculously fun to play. Sion's pretty good if you know how to play him - nothing like watching a squishy drop to 25% health from full just by your Q-->W.
Buckyx
<Member>
Buckyx's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2011 11:57am | Report
sion is good AP/tank hybrid and i have one question..
i am quite begginer too and am going to try mordekaiser, is he good in high elo games? i mean useful in tamfights or whatever
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep January 3, 2011 4:16pm | Report
Buckyx wrote:

sion is good AP/tank hybrid and i have one question..
i am quite begginer too and am going to try mordekaiser, is he good in high elo games? i mean useful in tamfights or whatever

No but if you're a beginner he's a good start to well.. the game.

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide