Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Welcome to Primetime!

Creator: Wayne3100 June 21, 2014 2:45am
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2014 2:45am | Report

Draven is ready for Primetime! After taking the world by storm with his fast-paced, caustic commentary, the hot-tempered host wants more. It's time to show the amateurs how it's done, and if he gets to eviscerate a few newbs along the way, even better. As if that wasn't enough, the pugnacious pundit is planning to commentate his own matches while he's fighting in them. #DravenBigPlays

Primetime Draven will be doing it live after his debut appearance at the LCS London Roadshow on June 21 and 22. And while this skin is most definitely legendary, we're permanently discounting it to thank you all for helping grow esports as much as you have.

Celebrate esports with Primetime Draven, available now in the League of Legends store for 975 RP.

Source: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/champions-skins/skin-release/welcome-primetime

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
GrandmasterD
<Member>
GrandmasterD's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2014 3:19pm | Report
Mixed feelings. I do think it's a good skin, especially considering its price. I just think it could've been much more.
king boo311
<Member>
king boo311's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 21, 2014 6:18pm | Report
mmm meanwhile Gentleman Cho'Gath ;~;

I usually bad Dravens who instabought this skin, there are a few good ones though. His quotes are pretty funny. Its price is really good considering the voice over changes, the effects are meh.
+rep is appreciated if I helped you in anyway! :D
My Guides
Joxuu
<Fabulous>
Joxuu's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 22, 2014 2:46am | Report
I bought it. 975 RP for legendary skin after all. Neat quotes but I think they could have worked on the abilities (especially sounds) a bit more.

"A person giving you advice isn't perfect and has their own shortcomings but they may give you the piece that you're missing."

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide