Not sure which one you're referring since you just linked to the blog in its entirety.
If it's about the 'cloud' then that's just old news, I've even posted about that here in off topic :P
I did find this funny:
If it's about the 'cloud' then that's just old news, I've even posted about that here in off topic :P
I did find this funny:
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls
"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
Link to the old prank?
"Nothing says I like you more than letting you drink my filtered urine." - deityignis
"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK
"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
"MY WHOLE LIFE IS A WANK." - WTTNHK
"There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where." - JEFFY40HANDS, on Air Gear
You need to log in before commenting.


seems like this was an old april's fool prank come true. what do you guys think?