Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Ask Potatisfarfar! Dota edition!

Creator: PotatisFarfar November 15, 2010 2:02pm
Alahric
<Ancient Member>
Alahric's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2010 6:24am | Report
**** just stayed local for me, never got online >.<

I got into LoL because of DotA, so no, I can't say I don't give a **** about the game.
It's just the frustrating denying, the way they torture you with awkward keybindings, and the engine.. limited graphics. Oh, and it's kind of an ImbA game that can really get you on your nerves. -Besides, nobody I know really plays it *cough*anymore*cough*.

*shrugs*

That's why, and just to be up to date, I play LoL.
btw; Caucheka, that's my list xD
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
PotatisFarfar's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2010 6:27am | Report
caucheka wrote:

lol well i already have a hard time playing the... the...5 games i need to/want to be playing

LoL
sc2
LotRO
minecraft
bloodline champions

Srsly chauchecka ... stick to the vucking topic! i can't bother with it any more... Why did you just post games you play? I warn ya...

Kael312 wrote:

oh! caucheka still plays LotRO, i know a few people that would love you for that, also, potasis, i only played like two games of dota and that was awhile back, any references you could list off would make my day, as i love that kind of information

Ohh i'm so glad you asked :D

Lets start with a clear one :D Guinsoo's rage blade. Based on Guinsoo him self creator of original dota allstars. Picked upp later by eu'l then Icefrog that works on it today. (soon dota2!!!!)

Rylais crystal scepter: Dota hero: Rylai the crystal maiden! See a concection? She was a pure ice champ 2.

Cho'gath rapture have the exact mechanic as Admiral proudmores hero in dota. just shorter range and less time to activate!
PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2010 6:29am | Report
Alahric wrote:

**** just stayed local for me, never got online >.<

I got into LoL because of DotA, so no, I can't say I don't give a **** about the game.
It's just the frustrating denying, the way they torture you with awkward keybindings, and the engine.. limited graphics. Oh, and it's kind of an ImbA game that can really get you on your nerves. -Besides, nobody I know really plays it *cough*anymore*cough*.

*shrugs*

Exactly why i stopeed... I played some Dota league b4... and some clan wars but rly ... dota is dead
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2010 7:20am | Report
Why'd they **** up pudge in lol? :(

PotatisFarfar
<Veteran>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2010 7:34am | Report
They culd not handle his awsomness :S + He was made by icefrog (pudge)
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2010 2:01pm | Report
sorry i was so off topic. i'm just gonna say one last thing then butt out of this thread.

kael, i just started lotro a while ago, since it was free and i was looking for an mmo fix until either the old republic or dark millennium comes out.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
Visfarix
<Member>
Visfarix's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2010 7:10pm | Report
What do you think is going to happen to HoN and LoL once dota2 comes out?

I figure it'll pretty much devour whats left of HoN and slowly suck the life out of LoL.
caucheka
<Veteran>
caucheka's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2010 7:14pm | Report
hey look i'm staying on topic!

i think hon is done for. it was already dying slowly and i think this is gonna kill it. as for LoL yeah some people will move over, but LoL will continue to thrive.
I like things that make me feel stupid. - Ken Levine
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2010 7:16pm | Report
I think LoL will stay alive and well mainly because the characters are completely new and it's constantly being updaTED. NOW AN ******* is pressing the caps lOCK BUTTON SO i'M JUST GONNA POST THIS IN TOTALITY.

Visfarix
<Member>
Visfarix's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep November 16, 2010 9:19pm | Report
Yay! Long live LoL!

I've never played the original dota and I probably never will, but dota2 looks like it'll be really good and I'll probably end up playing it along with LoL.
Flipping tables is fun!
(╯ಠ_ಠ)╯︵ ┻━┻

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide