Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Body type?

Creator: Hutshi June 13, 2012 4:47am

This thread is locked

PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.

73 posts - page 3 of 8
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Embracing
<Crowd Favorite>
Embracing's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 3:34am | Report

I am quite on the edge to Mesomorph with 1.83.
I normally see myself as pretty fat.
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 6:12am | Report
Searz wrote:

~185cm long and weigh ~65kg.
I don't know what to do with all my fat D:

185cm long? Don't you mean 185cm tall? What exactly are you talking about here?

Searz
<Ancient Member>
Searz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 7:42am | Report
I always lie down when measuring myself. Don't you?
Sittin' on chimneys, putting fire up my ***.

"I biked 12km in a blizzard today and mice are chewing on my chocolate bars. Life's good."
Nyoike
<Member>
Nyoike's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 9:36am | Report
Canoas wrote:

stop lying to yourselves, everyone here is fat

~6ft tall and 125 lbs.
or
~183cm and ~57kg

BMI of 17.0, underweight is considered less than 18.5

I can't gain weight even though I eat junk food non stop.
To be updated soon!
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 9:46am | Report
Nyoike wrote:

~6ft tall and 125 lbs.
or
~183cm and ~57kg

maybe stop eating junk food and start eating decently? Full fat milk and white bread does wonders
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 10:46am | Report
Nyoike wrote:

~6ft tall and 125 lbs.
or
~183cm and ~57kg

Eat more, skip the junk food and be a better person..

Canoas wrote:

maybe stop eating junk food and start eating decently? Full fat milk and white bread does wonders

So you actually say that white bread is a decent meal ? dude gtfo..
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 10:58am | Report
Slappiz wrote:

So you actually say that white bread is a decent meal ? dude gtfo..

Yes, it is. Please provide a proper argument as well as evidence to back it up explaining why eating white bread is not a good way to gain weight.

And "eat more" is not a helpful statement at all. The problem is not how much he eats, it's what he's eating.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 11:05am | Report
Canoas wrote:

Yes, it is. Please provide a proper argument as well as evidence to back it up explaining why eating white bread is not a good way to gain weight.

Because white bread is unhealthy.. same goes for white pasta..
Canoas
<Member>
Canoas's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 11:08am | Report
So white bread is unhealthy because you say so?

Please provide a proper argument as well as evidence to back it up explaining why eating white bread is not a good way to gain weight.
Slappiz
<Member>
Slappiz's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 18, 2012 11:11am | Report
Canoas wrote:

So white bread is unhealthy because you say so?

Please provide a proper argument as well as evidence to back it up explaining why eating white bread is not a good way to gain weight.

So what are the negative health aspects of eating white bread?

To begin with, as with white pasta and other products made from refined white flour, white bread contains a large proportion of high GI (glycemic index) carbohydrates. These carbohydrates cause sugars to be released quickly into the bloodstream. This causes a rapid rise in blood sugar levels which triggers a similarly rapid release of the body’s own sugar regulating hormone, insulin. This hormone is secreted in the pancreas and is responsible for regulating blood sugar levels. Insulin is what people suffering with type 1 diabetes have to inject to regulate their blood sugar levels because their body does not produce sufficient naturally. Type II diabetes is a rapidly spreading disease brought on by too frequent imbalances in blood sugar levels causing insulin production to become overworked, which eventually leads to the problem and all the negative health aspects associated with it.

Other negative health aspects come in the form of raised levels of bad LDL cholesterol in your bloodstream. This can lead to problems such as heart disease related to the narrowing of the arteries. When levels of LDL cholesterol become too high artery walls thicken and blockages can occur, leading to thrombosis (blood clots) as well as high blood pressure.

Another negative effect of eating white bread is on the body’s metabolism. This is ******ed causing reduced efficiency in digestion and greater fat storage, which is more often than not accumulated around the belly. In fact, this is one of the main reasons why weight loss is so difficult for people who continue to eat white bread. Not only that, but it makes you feel more sluggish and less inclined to want to exercise. The lack of dietary fibre is a big problem for your digestible tract especially the intestines that finish the job and allow waste to leave the body. When there is little or no dietary fibre present in your diet, your colon will suffer and be unable to effectively remove all waste products from the body. This leads to such diseases as Crohn’s, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and can lead to cancer of the colon.

But all is not lost! While eating white bread is bad for your health, bad for your weight and bad for your digestive system, there is a nutritious, healthy alternative!

Here it is...

So tell my why he should eat white bread ?
Imo he should gain weight with healthy food instead..
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide