Searz wrote:
Oh cmon.. Really? No PMS joke?
Vlad is like walking PMS.
Well, his "hmm, something is leaking" seems like some unpleasant stench reached his nose, so I assumed std rather than pms'ing q.q
@tehAsian: damn you're totally right o.o Or ecstasy, he clearly needs to cool down.
And nocturne is like a giant dark fart
FalseoGod wrote:
And nocturne is like a giant dark fart
Amen.
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I think
Rammus have atention problems...All the day moking of the other champions...Maybe is because he wants to be in the middle of everyone´s eyes?

-Thanks to The_Nameless_Bard , Xiaowiriamu and myself for this awesome sigs-
-Place for the future guides-
TheLastWolf wrote:
I think
OK
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
You need to log in before commenting.


Since when that´s a problem?
I just realized that
just as I said. daddy issues...