Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Complaints

Creator: ShadowReign757 March 27, 2011 5:54pm
21 posts - page 1 of 3
1 2 3
ShadowReign757
<Member>
ShadowReign757's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 5:54pm | Report
So obviously we all love that damn complaint generator so much. But we are flooding the wrong topic with it. Every time you generate one, feel free to post it here.

I have never aspired to become a speechwriter, politician, or mainstream political columnist. Nevertheless, if you can look beyond my pitiable writing style you'll surely see that I have something important to tell you about Jebus McAzn. I realize that some of you may not know the particular background details of the events I'm referring to. I'm not going to go into those details here, but you can read up on them elsewhere. Am I angry? You bet. He proclaims at every opportunity that he'd never shock and stampede the public into accepting total fascist tyranny. The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks.

It is not news that I have no interest in getting tangled in the rhetoric or dogma that Jebus McAzn frequently pushes. What speaks volumes, though, is that I fully intend to catalogue his swindles and perversions. I will spare no labor in doing this and reckon no labor lost that brings me toward this mark. Even so, not only does Jebus McAzn smear and defame me, but he then commands his stooges, "Go, and do thou likewise." Only through education can individuals gain the independent tools they need to push the envelope on our knowledge of the world around us. But the first step is to acknowledge that if the only way to strengthen our roots so we can weather the storms that threaten our foundation is for me to suffer from stress, frustration, and defeat, then so be it. It would indeed be worth it because one of Jebus McAzn's most loyal jackals is known to have remarked, "We should be grateful for the precious freedom to be robbed and kicked in the face by such a noble creature as Jebus McAzn." And there you have it: a direct quote from a primary source. The significance of that quote is that many people think of Jebus McAzn's vainglorious, contemptuous expedients as a joke, as something only half-serious. In fact, they're deadly serious. They're the tool by which gutless, twisted grumpy-types will silence any criticism of the brainwashing and double standards that Jebus McAzn has increasingly been practicing quicker than you can double-check the spelling of "photochronographical". A second all-too-serious item is that Jebus McAzn would have us grant a free ride to the undeserving. May God, in his restraining mercy, forbid that we should ever do this most rapacious and unsavory thing!

According to the laws of probability, you'd think that someone would have done something by now to thwart Jebus McAzn's plans to gain a respectable foothold for his unenlightened catch-phrases. Unfortunately, most people are quite happy to "go along to get along" and are rather reluctant to put an end to heartless, brutal serfism. It is imperative that we inform such people that Jebus McAzn's taradiddles are a logical absurdity, a series of deductions from a premise that has been denied. Speaking of absurdities, Jebus McAzn has no discernible talents. The only things he has obviously mastered are biological functions. Well, I suppose Jebus McAzn is also good at convincing people that barbarism is a viable and vital objective for our nation's educational institutions, but my point is that some people don't seem to mind that Jebus McAzn likes to batten on the credulity of the ignorant. What an addlepated, abhorrent world we live in!

What a joyful affair it would be for Jebus McAzn if he managed to get away with preaching fear and ignorance. He'd be laughing through his snout like a sow grinning at her little piglets. He'd be chortling at everyone's obliviousness to the fact that if he succeeds in his attempt to pooh-pooh the concerns of others, it'll have to be over my dead body. His followers are quick to point out that because he is hated, persecuted, and repeatedly laughed at, Jebus McAzn is the real victim here. The truth is that, if anything, Jebus McAzn is a victim of his own success—a success that enables Jebus McAzn to cultivate an unhealthy sense of victimhood. I unquestionably hate having to keep reminding everybody of this, but with him so forcefully taking away our sense of community and leaving us morally adrift, things are starting to come to a head. That's why we must challenge him to defend his values or else to change them.

Jebus McAzn's squibs are becoming increasingly doctrinaire. They have already begun to advocate Jebus McAzn's schemes amid a hue and cry as hateful as it is vicious. Now fast-forward a few years to a time in which they have enabled Jebus McAzn to drive us into a state of apoplexy. If you don't want such a time to come then help me face our problems realistically, get to the root of our problems, and be determined to solve them. Help me guide the world into an age of peace, justice, and solidarity.

If you think that this is humorous or exaggerated, you're wrong. To simplify, whenever Jebus McAzn attempts to blitz media outlets with faxes and newsletters that highlight the good points of his petty, uncivilized animadversions, he looks around waiting for applause as if he's done something decent and moral rather than mendacious and narrow-minded. If I had to choose between chopping onions and helping him turn me, a typically mild-mannered person, into a meddlesome vat of Fabianism, I'd be in the kitchen in an instant. Although both alternatives make me cry, the deciding factor for me is that Jebus McAzn keeps insisting that he should be a given a direct pipeline to the National Treasury. To me, there is something fundamentally wrong with that story. Maybe it's that I try never to argue with Jebus McAzn because it's clear he's not susceptible to reason.

Because Jebus McAzn wasn't listening when I said this before, I'm forced to repeat myself: Jebus McAzn is not just insecure. He is unbelievably, astronomically insecure. I've repeatedly pointed out to him that I have in my hands a list—a long one—of sinister sexist-types who have joined his band. That apparently didn't register with him, though. Oh, well; I guess if my own experience has taught me anything, it's that some of the facts I'm about to present may seem shocking. This they certainly are. However, Jebus McAzn likes to brag about how the members of his terrorist organization are ideologically diverse. Perhaps that means that some of them prefer Stalin over Hitler. In any case, Jebus McAzn's torchbearers don't worry me because they're generally not in positions to make significant decisions (except maybe "right shoe on right foot"). I'll stand by that controversial statement and even assume that most readers who bring their own real-life experience will agree with it. At a bare minimum, Jebus McAzn has not increased our safety, security, or happiness by disguising the complexity of color, the brutality of class, and the importance of religion and sexual identity in the construction and practice of lexiphanicism. All he's increased by doing that is the girth of his bloated ego.

This is not the same as saying that Jebus McAzn has no social tenderness, very few of those amiable private virtues that would win our affection, and none of those public qualities that claim respect or command admiration, although that, too, is true. I've never bothered him. Yet he wants to throw us into a "heads I win, tails you lose" situation. Whatever happened to "live and let live"? In general, we need to educate others about the crusades and perceptions of maladroit, confused mob bosses—and Jebus McAzn knows it. The most crime-stained roustabouts I've ever seen have increasingly been throwing us into a "heads I win, tails you lose" situation. Jebus McAzn has a lot to answer for in regard to that. His faculty for deception is so far above anyone else's, it really must be considered different in kind as well as in degree.

Don't let yourself be buffaloed by Jebus McAzn. Don't let yourself be persuaded to believe that Man's eternal search for Truth is a challenge to be avoided at all costs just because a lot of virulent degenerates happen to believe that. Analyze the arguments for yourself and see if you agree with my claim that Jebus McAzn has been using jujuism as a more destructive form of ethnocentrism. If there were any semblance of decency left in his club that ought to be an affront to it. Sadly, that's a big "if"; we all know that Jebus McAzn's occasional demonstrations of benevolence are not genuine. Nor are his promises. In fact, I wish I knew when Jebus McAzn was planning on unleashing his next volley of drossy manifestos. Alas, I'm no Nostradamus. Nevertheless, some of my predictions have come true in spades. For instance, I predicted ages ago that Jebus McAzn would paint pictures of hypocritical worlds inhabited by the most uncompromising polluters you'll ever see, and look what happened. Even scarier, I predicted that Jebus McAzn would stultify art and ****** the enjoyment and adoration of the beautiful. Although most people doubted that prediction when I made it, they neglected to consider that Jebus McAzn will probably never understand why he scares me so much. And he really does scare me: His slurs are scary, his diatribes are scary, and most of all, whenever I turn around I see him promoting a herd mentality over principled, individual thought. To deny such a truth would be to deny the evidence of our own senses.

Jebus McAzn demands obeisance from his dupes. Then, once they prove their loyalty, Jebus McAzn forces them to besmirch the memory of some genuine historic figures. There's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I maintain, there's a time to dispense justice. Or, to put it less poetically, I want my life to count. I want to be part of something significant and lasting. I want to question authority. In closing, Jebus McAzn's hypnopompic insights are a pitiful jumble of incoherent nonsense.

Teamwork is essential. It gives the enemy someone else to shoot at.

Dremu
<Member>
Dremu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 5:55pm | Report
Oh geez.
ShadowReign757
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 5:56pm | Report
People generally have strong views about Dremu. Here's the story: I am making a pretty serious accusation here. I am accusing Dremu of planning to set the hoops through which we all must jump. And I don't want anyone to think that I am basing my accusation only on the fact that he has long been shoving us towards an absolute state of vassalage. What worries me more than that, however, is that if Dremu ever manages to exploit other cultures for self-entertainment, that's when the defecation will really hit the air conditioning. Whether the downfall of our culture can be arrested by a violent rejection of his otiose zingers, I am unable to decide; that would require forces with whose existence I am unacquainted. Nevertheless, you may want to consider that were he alive today, Hideki Tojo would be Dremu's most trustworthy ally. I can see Tojo joining forces with Dremu to help him make a mockery of the term "nondenominationalism". Dremu is blinded by greed. And that's the honest truth.

Cluster bombing from B-52s is very, very accurate -- the bombs always hit the ground.

Dremu
<Member>
Dremu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 5:57pm | Report
In my last letter, I claimed that by supporting poststructuralism-prone simpletons with inferior moral standards, we devalue ourselves, the lives of our children, and the heroes who died for our freedoms, and that claim is even more true now. One of the first facts we should face is that my general thesis is that when Xaioli hears anyone say that the disgusting aspect of her policies will create a stir between craven charlatans and the uppity public at large, her answer is to influence the attitudes of dominant culture towards any environment or activity that is predominantly foolhardy. That's similar to taking a few drunken swings at a beehive: it just makes me want even more to plant markers that define the limits of what is heinous and what is not. I'll talk a lot more about that later, but first let me finish my general thesis: It's irrelevant that my allegations are 100% true. She distrusts my information and arguments and will forever maintain her current opinions. We cannot afford to waste our time, resources, and energy by dwelling upon inequities of the past. Instead, we must free people from the spell of expansionism that Xaioli has cast over them. Doing so would be significantly easier if more people were to understand that it is not uncommon for Xaioli to victimize the innocent, penalize the victim for making any effort to defend himself, and then paint the whole vexatious affair as some great benefit to humanity.

So far, this letter has merely identified the ways in which the foundation and wellspring of Xaioli's roorbacks is the malevolent doctrine of exhibitionism. Now, let me shift gears and start telling you about how I want to give people more information about Xaioli, help them digest and assimilate and understand that information, and help them draw responsible conclusions from it. Here's one conclusion I honestly hope people draw: Xaioli claims that those of us who oppose her would rather run than fight. Perhaps she has some sound arguments on her side, but if so she's keeping them hidden. I'd say it's far more likely that it's a pity that two thousand years after Christ, the voices of ridiculous card sharks like Xaioli can still be heard, worse still that they're listened to, and worst of all that anyone believes them. The final thing I want to bring up in this letter is that I'll do what I can to say "no" to Xaioli's exploitative bruta fulmina, and each of you reading this letter should do the same. Let's be there for each other. Let's help each other. And let's convince the government to clamp down hard on her squibs.

Why not join in :P
ShadowReign757
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 5:59pm | Report
Jebus is gonna hate this thread.

Any ship can be a minesweeper... once.

Jebus McAzn
<Retired Moderator>
Jebus McAzn's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 6:00pm | Report
actually not so much because at least you're not cluttering up other threads with it
Dremu
<Member>
Dremu's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 6:00pm | Report
Well I hate it, I just like the fact of calling Xaioli a girl every other word :P
ShadowReign757
<Member>
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 6:01pm | Report
Well this thread won't be here that long anyways, so other threads will still be cluttered with it eventually.

History is the fiction we invent to persuade ourselves that events are knowable and that life has order and direction. That's why events are always reinterpreted when values change. We need new versions of history to allow for our current prejudices.

Jet
<Member>
Jet's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 6:25pm | Report
this is boring

you guys do it when it's not funny and make it even less funny
Jet has been banned for trolling and blatant racism.
B-Wong
<Member>
B-Wong's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep March 27, 2011 6:27pm | Report
It was funny when it was unique.

1 2 3

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide