Janitsu wrote:
You can build pc as good as mac without paying so much....
go ahead then. it shouldnt take more than a few minutes. dont forget to check the price of the screen though, i really want to know where you'll find a similar high quality monitor at a low price.
then show us how you build a better pc with less money. go head, check the newest iMac and compare, or are you too scared to admit your wrong?
how do i fix a mac if it breaks? well, how do you fix your mouse if it breaks? how do you fix your grafix card if it breaks? how do you fix your motherboard if it breaks? you simply send it back for repair.
how do i fix a mac if it breaks? well, how do you fix your mouse if it breaks? how do you fix your grafix card if it breaks? how do you fix your motherboard if it breaks? you simply send it back for repair.
Janitsu, please ignore the troll.
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m ****ing ******ed but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache†and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding." - Guuse
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
"uh, I identify as counterstrike and I find this globally offensive" - ???
You need to log in before commenting.


<Moderator>
Signature by me =)