MrCuddowls wrote:
I know this will sound really negative of me
But I think this song and the concept it was inspired by are both completely ****ing stupid
The art style doesn't fit with the lyrics, the lyrics don't fit with the tempo, and the lyrics are awkward
Just bad
It's a lot better than the majority of the drivel that come from mainstream artists.
The only time the lyrics were notably out of sync with the tempo was at the end, at the subway parts.
I see no reason to trust your judgment on media after all the ******** I've seen you write..
"I saw [Twilight: Eclipse] in theaters with a girl I was dating at the time. I spent more time staring at my toes and wiggling them than I did watching this abomination. When Edward proposed to Blank Face, I finally looked up with a revelation.
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
I blurted out loud, in a dead silent theater full of teenage girls on opening night "Wait a minute, Edward has no blood flow. How does he get an erection?" I heard several men laughing, and had several girls turn and stare at me.
I did not get laid that night." - Berengier817
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ rÑ”mÑ”mвєr tσ +rÑ”p mÑ” Ãf à dÑ”sÑ”rvÑ” Ãt! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ тнαикѕ тσ тнє_иαмєℓєѕѕ_вαÑ∂ fÏƒÑ Ñ‚Ð½Î¹Ñ• αмαzιиg ѕιgиαтυÑÑ”! ★ ★ ★

★ ★ ★ тнαикѕ тσ тнє_иαмєℓєѕѕ_вαÑ∂ fÏƒÑ Ñ‚Ð½Î¹Ñ• αмαzιиg ѕιgиαтυÑÑ”! ★ ★ ★
You need to log in before commenting.


But then, why the other ways?
Oh, right, to make it 173% better...