Click to open network menu
Join or Log In
Mobafire logo

Join the leading League of Legends community. Create and share Champion Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

's Forum Avatar

Euro 2012

Creator: Athradien June 21, 2012 10:19pm
69 posts - page 6 of 7
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Who will win Euro 2012 (From the Quarter-Finalists)
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2012 1:54am | Report
Athradien:
If Italy wins he could end up in top 3 with Messi and Ronaldo, but if they don't he will probably just be between the 23? nominated and the Spain wins and Iniesta is in top 3. At least that's what I could imagine :)
Athradien
<Member>
Athradien's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2012 4:24am | Report
Dotter wrote:

Athradien:
If Italy wins he could end up in top 3 with Messi and Ronaldo, but if they don't he will probably just be between the 23? nominated and the Spain wins and Iniesta is in top 3. At least that's what I could imagine :)

I know its a bit of a long shot, and personally I would like Ronaldo to win it, but if things pan out perfectly, its not impossible. He carried Juventes to the Serie A title while the club was still rebuilding (They hadn't fully established a championship team just yet) and the way he revived his career after a poor final few seasons at Milan, quality stuff. Provided Italy win Euros and Juve are rampant at the start of next season, hes got a shot. Definitely would prefer him win it over Messi.
Credit for Signature: Jeffy40Hands
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2012 7:52am | Report
The only problem with that is that most people are completely fapping when they watch Messi and Barcelona :D
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2012 12:35pm | Report
- Including many other players, managers etc.

However, Pirlo could easily be a runner-up if they win tomorrow. :)
Athradien
<Member>
Athradien's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep June 30, 2012 5:37pm | Report
Dotter wrote:

The only problem with that is that most people are completely fapping when they watch Messi and Barcelona :D

Too right. I have no idea how some people can like watching defenders pass it to each other for 80 minutes -_-
I'm going to be incredible pissed off if Messi wins it again.... He hasn't deserved it this year in all honesty. I mean, last season:
  • Messi scores important goals and wins trophies
  • Ronaldo scores more goals, no trophies
Messi wins it. This season its the reverse, and therefore Ronaldo, of the two, has been better (using Ballon D'or logic)
Dotter
<Member>
Dotter's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2012 4:45am | Report
Well, I have to say that I find Messi incredible. He is imo the best player I have ever seen. (Compared to Cristiano, Zidane, Ronaldo, Ronaldinho etc.).
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2012 5:08am | Report
I still think he shouldn't win it this season though. Like Athradien said, I feel like C. Ronaldo has been more important/successfull this year and honestly I think it'd be a joke if Messi wins it.

Thanks to jhoijhoi for the signature!
Khazem
<King of the Hill>
Khazem's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2012 1:44pm | Report
Spain saving the best for last. If they play like that, what can any team do really?

Iniesta for man of the tourney!
Athradien
<Member>
Athradien's Forum Avatar
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2012 1:55pm | Report
Khazem wrote:

Spain saving the best for last. If they play like that, what can any team do really?

Iniesta for man of the tourney!

Italy just left embarrassed... Kinda disappointed that Spain won again, would have liked to see someone else win it, but hey, they deserved it..
Also goes to show how strong Portugal were, having dominated Spain during normal time and forcing them to a penalty shoot-out.
Wayne3100
<Retired Admin>
Wayne3100's Forum Avatar
Show more awards
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep July 1, 2012 2:56pm | Report
Only game they played well, but my god did they play well

Sad about Italy going down to 10 men, second half was sooooo boring.

Man of the tourney Iniesta? Why?? :|
I'd say Alba if anyone out of the Spanish team. Still voting Pirlo personally though, what a tournament he's had.

Thanks to MissMaw for the signature!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7

You need to log in before commenting.

League of Legends Champions:

Teamfight Tactics Guide