I have no idea but i want one :P BTW am i wierd or i dont find her annoying... hmmm
Where? I only see youtubers. An embed vid for taking a look on what you have in mind isnt a bad thing.
[quote=DEWO][quote=Shrillex]
[quote=Alahric]
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-ASbyfaSR0&feature=related]
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXfN4goznu8]
O.O
[/quote]
What drugs is she on?
I have no idea but i want one :P BTW am i wierd or i dont find her annoying... hmmm
[quote]Why is everyone posting random vids, instead of names on youtubers? ;O[/quote]
Where? I only see youtubers. An embed vid for taking a look on what you have in mind isnt a bad thing.
[/quote][/quote]
What drugs is she on?
I have no idea but i want one :P BTW am i wierd or i dont find her annoying... hmmm
Where? I only see youtubers. An embed vid for taking a look on what you have in mind isnt a bad thing.