If you're referring to intro/closing clips when an anime is starting then:
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex
-The music gets me every time.
Samurai Champloo
-Mmmmm music/visuals
Afro Samurai
-Mmmmm more music/visuals
IDC bout the endings I guess....And I guess my choices are just mainstream America...Not sure if it's exactly what you're asking for...And this comp sucks so linking each one individually would blow.
Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex
-The music gets me every time.
Samurai Champloo
-Mmmmm music/visuals
Afro Samurai
-Mmmmm more music/visuals
IDC bout the endings I guess....And I guess my choices are just mainstream America...Not sure if it's exactly what you're asking for...And this comp sucks so linking each one individually would blow.
JEFFY40HANDS wrote:
There are boobs...LOTS OF BOOBS. And then Obama comes out of no where. OOPS that's Air Gear.
It's funny because it's actually true.
I think the author lost track of the story after chapter 10.
"every now and again you come across a game that has so little emotional connection to who you are that you end up standing there, gazing at the screen and saying "I'm just pressing buttons and my life has no meaning,"" - Colin Campbell
Wintermond wrote:
Pm me bout it pls, spoilers are not cool in open threads. ;d
Nah, it's fine. I'll just be really unspecific about it. Only those who have seen it will understand.
They ignore the fact that he killed her the second time he goes back and they shouldn't be able change the fact that he killed her the first time around according to what they said.
They basically ignored the first time jump. Fail.
When I was watching I was expecting them to come with some elaborate plan on how to make him think he killed her, but all they did was spill some blood and errthang was "solved".
I was disappoint.
"That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence." - Christopher Hitchens
Searz wrote:
It's funny because it's actually true.
I think the author lost track of the story after chapter 10.
I kinda think anime/manga authors know full well what they're gonna do. They just expect everyone to lap it up....Not gonna lie still liked Air Gear, just had to have a "WTF" moment when Obama appeared.
You need to log in before commenting.


Clannad animations are really, REALLY good, the only thing one couldn't like is the big moe eyes, but hey, not everyone likes eroge character design. :3
Well.. More like the whole facial area. Es uggleh.
Will do!