Fail processor.
Ok GPU.
If above 1600Mhz, fail RAM.
Good chassis, I think.
Ok GPU.
If above 1600Mhz, fail RAM.
Good chassis, I think.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
I'm just an honest person.
I'm awesome that way <3
I'm awesome that way <3
"You can't have your privacy violated if you don't know your privacy is violated." - Mike Rogers, U.S. Representative for Michigan's 8th congressional district, 2013
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
I.e: Mike Rogers doesn't think it's rape unless the victim knows (s)he has been raped. Sounds legit.
That's not what he said..
I could still explain tho.
The processor is bad because it costs more than a processor of the sandy bridge series (the next after the one i7 960 is in) while being slower in most instances. It's a powerful processor, but a bad purchase compared to other ones.
I could still explain tho.
The processor is bad because it costs more than a processor of the sandy bridge series (the next after the one i7 960 is in) while being slower in most instances. It's a powerful processor, but a bad purchase compared to other ones.
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
Searz wrote:
That's not what he said..
I could still explain tho.
The processor is bad because it costs more than a processor of the sandy bridge series (the next after the one i7 960 is in) while being slower in most instances. It's a powerful processor, but a bad purchase compared to other ones.
I STILL FEEL GOOD BRO YOU CAN'T TAKE THAT AWAY FROM ME.






Kawaii computer.
MrCuddowls wrote:
Hahahaha telling me my items are bad HHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAhA
Listen buddy don't judge someone's items if your only level 13
This build is Platinum approved, Thats all you need to know
You need to log in before commenting.


Specs:
Intel i7 960 - Processor
EVGA X58 FTW3 - Motherboard
EVGA GTX460 SC - GPU
6GB DDR3 Tri Channel Kingston HyperX - RAM/Memory
Cooler Master 922 HAF - Tower/Case
And that's all that should really matter. SO HAPPY TO GET THIS NEW COMPUTER UP AND RUNNING.