Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides Mobafire League of Legends Build Guides
's Forum Avatar

Final Fantasy XIII-2 is great...

Creator: Yukimaru
February 4, 2012 3:43am
17 posts page 1 of 2 Forums » Off Topic » Final Fantasy XIII-2 is great...
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Yukimaru » February 4, 2012 3:43am | Report
Probally Spoilers inside?!
i just have maybe like 6-7 Hours playtime, but it's great so far, i never looked like a damn idiot at the Character development, because its a Game and not a Visual Novel or Book, but i love everything in it so far except the "new" Crystalarium...atm i use Sentinel on the small nodes and Commander/Ravager on the big ones(Serah Ravager, Commander Noel) and a Caith Sith and a Nekton are my both loyal pets...(most of the time the Caith Sith tough...)

But the concept of messing with time is either a big fail or a great success, theres never something between it, it reminds me a little bit of Radiant Historia with that, but no RPG atm wont get to the greatness of Radiant Historia.

Another dislike point is that it seems that you will only have Serah&Noel(and noone cares bout Monsters) for like...the whole Game? And Snow for example just for that fight against the big Slime.

I also wonder what would happen if you beat Atlas at his full strength...and if they are more of that choices present
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Yukimaru
<Member>
Rep: Memorable (56)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by TheJohn » February 4, 2012 4:34am | Report
I've heard its awesome, a lot better than FF13

Seems that someone will stream him eating his hat
TheJohn's Forum Avatar

TheJohn
<Editor>
Rep: Memorable (73)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Luther3000 » February 4, 2012 8:21am | Report
If the storyline and characters suck nothing else matters. And the battles look identical to FFXIII in every way.

XIII-2 is just a way for Square to cash in without having to put any effort into designing a new game. They're trying to recoup the losses they made on XIV.
Luther3000's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Rep: Esteemed (440)
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Searz » February 4, 2012 9:13am | Report
EAT IT NAO
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
Searz's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Rep: Esteemed (444)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Mesima » February 4, 2012 10:36am | Report
Luther3000 wrote:

If the storyline and characters suck nothing else matters. And the battles look identical to FFXIII in every way.

XIII-2 is just a way for Square to cash in without having to put any effort into designing a new game. They're trying to recoup the losses they made on XIV.

Someone is upset.
Mesima's Forum Avatar

Mesima
<Member>
Rep: Unremarkable (5)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Luther3000 » February 4, 2012 10:42am | Report
Someone is stating facts. They did the same thing with X-2 after they lost all their money on Spirits Within.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Blog   |   Profile
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Yukimaru » February 4, 2012 1:15pm | Report
how can u know? I find the game great so far
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Yukimaru
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Searz » February 4, 2012 2:28pm | Report
EEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAT IIIIIIIIT
"I love the dirty bomb tag because i get either

a) posts about the game

b) current world affairs" - steel-sentry
Searz's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Searz
<Ancient Member>
Rep: Esteemed (444)
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Yukimaru » February 6, 2012 3:09pm | Report
THIS FINAL FANTASY ENDING, I TELL YOU!...I TELL YOU!...DDD::: DX i hope theres some sort of true ending if you collect all 160 Fragments or something...
Yukimaru's Forum Avatar

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Yukimaru
<Member>
Permalink | Quote | PM | +Rep | Commend by Luther3000 » February 6, 2012 3:51pm | Report
Lol.

Awards Showcase
Show more awards
Luther3000
<Sharpshooter>
Blog   |   Profile

Quick Reply:

Guest commenting is currently disabled, please log in or sign up to respond!