""Toshabi took thy **** and strucketh Hotshot in his face 'thou art no god'" Toshabi 3:16" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
"And then, TheJohn said something so Brazilian that it made all the Brazilians in Brazil turn to look at him" - Toshabi
"abloobloo ur triggering me" - Toshabi
Youtube finally finished too.
Let's get hyped about who wins!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H542nLTTbu0
Let's get hyped about who wins!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H542nLTTbu0

Tah beh, or nat tah beh. BOOM! Nat tah beh.
MrCuddowls wrote:
I'm glad everyone understands that this is an april fools joke.
Oh gee Sherlock, how did you come to that conclusion?
Instead of cheapening the joke for others how about you say something intelligent for a change?
"I'm ebolakin. You can refer to me as Ebola-Chan." - Vurtax
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
"I also am Otherkin. Whenever autumn rolls around I can feel my kin-type slowly taking over my body. You must know, I identify as pumpkin. I can control it pretty good most of the time, but when September ends, I just cant hold it in anymore. Whenever Im outside I see my brothers and sisters being chopped into soup, coffee, donuts, cake, drinks, bread - ppl even cut human faces into their skin, making a mockery out of their noble appearance. When I see things like that I cant control my pumpkin urges anymore. My natural instincts kick in. I then sit down motionless, while getting bright orange." - Morgana L
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
DillButt64 wrote:
theyve been doing that livestream for 4 hours now...
I KNOW, IT'S INSANE
"Doing something, almost being done, then parents come in and don't let you finish.
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
Yes, I had a rough childhood." - devdevil
You need to log in before commenting.


"Smelling is believing"
This is gonna be amazing. Try it yourself.