This thread is locked
PLEASE NOTE: This thread has been locked by the moderators. You cannot reply to it.
Searz wrote:
#suckaD
lel fite me ******, 1v1 me on rust
If you found me helpful give me some +Rep :)
IPodPulse wrote:
lel fite me ******, 1v1 me on rust
Fite me IRL FGT.
"If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
"I contend we are both atheists, I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours." - Stephen F Roberts
IPodPulse wrote:
ill bash your fooken head in m8, u cant win fgt
lel, FGT
"I walked up to her big butt and asked her *** butt what." - Lil Wayne, lyrical genius
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???
"I can't decide where I stand on abortion, on one hand it is killing children, on the other it gives women a choice." - ???


#rude
#suckaD