happy birthday :)))))))))))))
I AM NOT AFFECTED BY ELOHELL. NOOBS AND TROLLS NEVER RUIN MY RANKED GAMES.
I DON'T GET STUCK AND I NEVER GET ONLY 2LP FOR A WIN.
I AM UNRANKED.
also check out my Ryze guide
Happy birthday Jhoi!
Have some Pterodactyl porn:

(I know you love me Mowen)
Have some Pterodactyl porn:

(I know you love me Mowen)
"He cooked cake." - MrCuddowls
"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
"Oh forget it, I have nothing to hid, I admit it, 12 hours of every single day of my life ever since I was eleven years old have been anal sex with canoes" - MrCuddowls
You need to log in before commenting.


<Editor>
Thanks to jhoijhoi for my signature!